Tron: Legacy

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have not seen the original movie Ive heard of it but never seen it, from the pics that have been posted this does indeed look like a good watch.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Wouldn't it be great to have Steve Wozniak hiding out in the computer to help out the main character? He would be riding a superfast Segway with a lighted neon helmet. I'd pay double admission price to see that!

Agree with newt - those pics are amazing. The art direction in this film is truly incredible. Keep them coming - never tire looking at them!

pretty excited

No more! That is the last one I watch before I see the whole film. God, it looks absolutely fantastic.

Wow, I am so excited to see this movie.. .
I have never seen the original, but I am going to try my hardest to get a copy before this movie comes out. These trailers are awesome, and the fact that the entire score is by Daft Punk is extremely exciting. SO cannot wait!!!!!!

>Daft Punk

Awe, this
is so cash.

To be honest, Daft Punk doing the soundtrack is the main reason I want to see this.

For those interested, here's a live rip from the radio of a new song from the soundtrack:

http://tindeck.com/listen/tycf

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Based off the final trailer... I would say that this is going to be one heck of a movie. I might even shell out the extra for IMAX.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Movie Information

TRON: Legacy

Directed by: Joseph Kosinski

Cast: Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde, Garrett Hedlund

Synopsis: Inside the ENCOM computer system, a program called CLU, created by Kevin Flynn (both played by Jeff Bridges) during the original fight against the Master Control Program, has been causing chaos and destruction across the grid. Kevin's son Sam (Garrett Hedlund) is in search of his missing father, but he soon discovers that Kevin's whereabouts are somehow connected to the program making a mess of the ENCOM system. In order to find his father, Sam has to go into the system itself, teaming up with Quorra (Olivia Wilde), Kevin's loyal confidante, and facing the same high-stakes world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years in order to fight his way to CLU. But in the neon realm of TRON, a lot has changed and new challenges await him at every turn. Eventually, father and son must embark on a life-or-death journey across the visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.

VIEW TRAILER