Movies That Have Put You to Sleep

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
A couple months ago my fiance (now my wife) made me watch Sex and the City 1 and 2. I probably would have fell asleep if I wasn't conteplating walking into the bathroom and tossing my belt over the shower curtain rod.

Truly awful. Worst 4 hours ever.
What the Hey! You didn't even get to snuggle and spoon? I haven't watched those movies but if I did, that's probably what I'd try to do.

Movies Make The World Go Round!
Aviator (Leonardo DiCaprio)
Hulk (Friggen Hulk Eric Bana)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Contact. Ok, am I wrong in wanting to see some actual aliens in a movie about looking for aliens? I was so bored I fell asleep, and then I woke up and Jodie Foster is talking to her dead dad, who is actually an alien in disguise...NO.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
If I'm up late and can't get to sleep, I put on any movie with Jennifer Aniston or J-Lo in it, and I'm out in 5 minutes.

In all honesty regardless of the quality of a film, once ive started it i will always watch it through to the end.

mummy 4: tomb of the dragon emperor. I hated this one so much.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
There was a Mummy 4??
Nope, Jammy just can't count.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'll probably get some flak for this one but Escape From New York recently put me to sleep. I think it was a combination of the synth score and that the film was set during the night for the majority of it.

Titanic doesn't put me to sleep. Celine Dion does, though.

This puts you to sleep?:

MY EARS!!!!!

I've fallen asleep to almost any movie that I have watched more than once, no kidding. I used to have a harder time falling asleep with the television on but lately I throw on a movie at least three times a week before going to bed.

1. Titanic : Too stretched, could have been shorter in duration. + Kate Winslet sucks.
2. Mars Attacks! : Do I need to explain?
3. Many more