Happy Birthday Caity

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Caity. I really, really miss you. Here, there and everywhere....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
Happy Birthday Caity. You are very nice and friendly and full of all the right morals. I wish you were Sheriff of my town.

Have a great day love

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday my dear!

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have a great day my fellow pale blue face!
Hope it's a good one!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Thanks everyone... you guys are the greatest... and always know how to make me .... .... I had a very quiet birthday this year... which was very welcome and, after last year, hopefully a sign of things to come…. or rather not to come…. Love you guys!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey Cait,
Hope this next year is a wonderful one for you, Happy Birthday Darlin'!!

I couldn't find anything animated that said Caitlyn and had a sexy man on it, so I decided on Vera with soap opera Dracula. I hope you'll like it anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

EDIT: Found something!

Happy Birthday,

MovieForums Extra
I can't believe I missed your birthday.......serves me right for not logging in for a few days! Glad it was a good one. Thank you for being you. You brighten all our days.

rhymes with Goebbels
happy birthday

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Caity~
Sending you much love today and throughout the year. Happy birthday.~

Sorry this is late, but I was out of town.

Happy Birthday caity sorry im late but i didn't have computer acess

Caity!!

irresponsibly belated as this is coming, I still wish you my best. I am glad that you had a pleasant day.

Sorry I missed this, but Happy Birthday!