So, what does everyone do for a living?

Tools    

I'm currently in my first year of three as an 'Apprentice parts consultant' for Audi.

Still getting to grips with the 9 hour+ days.

So, what's everyone else's professions?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Part time Dunkin Donuts

Part time TCF Bank

Full time student

Full time father
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

i was an ordenance disposal operator for 10 years and am now currently in school to become a youth worker in my other time i am a relief worker at a group home, and a part time parent of 2 and part time gf lol

Model for Calvin Klein

Full time pre med student.

Libby and i have something in common I am a model for old farts

Counsellor

Lets put a smile on that block
Marketing assisant for Titan Publishing. I have to write the competitions for the titles we publish and come up with ideas for the covermount toys. Its fun Im currently writing a competition for the new Lego Star Wars game thats being released.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I've managed bars & restuarants since leaving school, working for one of the largest privately owned companies in Britain, before going back to help out with my mum's restaurant during my dad's battle with cancer.
Been building up my knowledge of filmmaking over the past three years part time whilst working, I'm finishing my 2nd Diploma in filmmaking in november and have just started up a small film company, still chasing the dream, but I'm totaly comitted to achieving my goals of directing my own movies in the near future.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Lets put a smile on that block
Can i come work for you Darth? Like once you become successful? You know coz I wouldnt wanna work for you now! HA HA!......um.....not that your not...successful or anything.....

*Bangs hand on forehead*

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Can i come work for you Darth?
Hey, can I come work for YOU? Your job sounds fun!

I'm fed up with my job. I take care of dudes that can't take care of themselves. I kind of like them but I've been doing it for quite some time now and it's leading nowhere. I am really pissed off with the bureaucracy within the public sector as well.

Then I'm a film studies/sociology student as well. Full time actually.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Blister
I'm currently in my first year of three as an 'Apprentice parts consultant' for Audi.
Heh, for a decade I was one of those people that Parts guys hate in a garage - the salsman.

I'd recommend the Motor Trade to anyone who can withstand the banter as it's a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Heh, for a decade I was one of those people that Parts guys hate in a garage - the salsman.

I'd recommend the Motor Trade to anyone who can withstand the banter as it's a lot of fun.
I must be in my position long enough to hate the salesmen yet

Yeah, I know what you mean about it being a lot of fun, everyday is something new and it's something i'm going to enjoy doing as a career.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Blister
I must be in my position long enough to hate the salesmen yet

Yeah, I know what you mean about it being a lot of fun, everyday is something new and it's something i'm going to enjoy doing as a career.
The Service department will always hate Sales more than Parts do as we've got an uncanny knack of forgetting to get a sold car serviced or prepped until an hour before the customer is due to pick it up.

One of my old Dealer Principals started life behind the parts counter so there's a definate career path open to you. He rejoiced in the nickname 'Napoleon' though...

I think we have another thread like this somewhere but I'm too lazy to search for it right now....

At present, I'm a cop… but I've been thinking about going into the military.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am a wife, mom and massage therapist, I work from home and enjoy it (work on women only...too many pervs) I also make soaps, body scrubs, etc.

My husband is employed by GE as a financial manager of a company called Viceroy.

Blib~ What's this new star wars lego game all about? My husband and son are fans of both star wars and legos.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
but I'm totaly comitted to achieving my goals of directing my own movies in the near future.
Good for you Darth, that takes a level of commitment that few people could muster.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Can i come work for you Darth? Like once you become successful? You know coz I wouldnt wanna work for you now! HA HA!......um.....not that your not...successful or anything.....

*Bangs hand on forehead*

Well I am short in the male fluffer department...........
Pidd you can be Blib's understudy!!!!!!
Strummer, you are too kind.
Just waiting for my web-site designer to come back from Europe, hopefully our site will be up for inspection and criticismn by the end of the month..........keep your eyes pealed!

Full time Sexy Celebrity

Part time worker @ an arthouse movie theatre (for about two weeks now, actually)

and I work for a book store!