The 2022 MoFo Film Awards - Nominations

Tools    

So we will see the nominations soon then.....excellent!
Well I still need to make all the accompanying images before I can open the new thread, and I have no idea how long that's going to take.

It's probably not going to be as "graphic heavy" as previous years though, for ease of readability and to be kind to mobile users haha.

Whoops, I was out of town for four days and forgot about the deadline. Too late to submit?
I haven't started to make any of the images yet, so you can still submit a ballot if you'd like.

Awesome. Just finishing it up.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
... and the nominated five in each category are?

Some categories actually have more than 5 finalists due to ties that couldn't be broken (a few were on the same number of ballots in the exact same places haha), and of course Best Picture had more slots to begin with.

I still have quite a bit of work to do, so I probably won't post the finalists tonight. Keep an eye out tomorrow though!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's a lot of work, take your time. If you need help with anything, just let me know.

Suspect's Reviews