What is your favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
No less than two others have made a thread with the exact same title.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Either Terminator 1 or 2. Then Predator and Junior are close seconds.

terminator 1 and 2 ofc, although i like him a lot in True lies.

One of the first two Terminators. Change my mind all the time which one i prefer, if i was forced to pick right now it'd be the first.
do u like the terminator main title music as much as me???, especially the end of the part, tantantan tan tantant tantan... amazing from brad fiedel, it just gets u the feeling of the sci fi 80s.

Do you see what happens larry!?
Got to be true lies

Well, in re: his own personal performance in a given movie, I'd have to say the original Terminator. But it's not my favorite of the movies in which he'd played a role (lead or otherwise). Believe it or not, that would be "Conan the Barbarian." Not for his performance, but for that (and the look) of some of the supporting cast.

Yeah ive always found true lies my favourite. Brilliant action. The sub plot is hilarious too

Yeah ive always found true lies my favourite. Brilliant action. The sub plot is hilarious too
Also the tom arnold line "what kind of sick bitch takes the ice cube trays from the freezer" haha classic

True Lies is one of his best, but of course Terminator 2 should get a mention. I always enjoyed Eraser, too.

Well, in re: his own personal performance in a given movie, I'd have to say the original Terminator. But it's not my favorite of the movies in which he'd played a role (lead or otherwise). Believe it or not, that would be "Conan the Barbarian." Not for his performance, but for that (and the look) of some of the supporting cast.
Oh, that's a belter. How good is James Earl Jones?