Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If I understand correctly, we each get two more noms. If that's correct, here are my two extra noms:

Exile - Woke Up In Love
George Strait - Check Yes or No

I'll be out all day tomorrow, so just in case you decide to bump this up a little bit more, I'll add two more songs that you can use if you need them. (I have a long list of possible noms, so if you want to add any more, it's okay with me. )

Cleve Francis - Love Light
Hank Jr. - I'm for Love

Here are the corrected links for Ned's additional noms: (Two replacement songs, and two extra noms):

1 Islands In The Stream Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton

NOTE: In the Country Music Tournament, we had a problem finding a non-U.S.version of "Islands in the Stream" that wasn't a live version, but this link seemed to work. It's a full album, but it goes directly to this song.

Islands in the Stream - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton

2 You Got It.-----Roy Orbison

09 Mama Im Coming Home----Ozzy

10 I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing---Aerosmith

I love how people are already assuming there'll be two extra noms each

(that's not a pop at anyone - ye will most likely be right but Lisa is actually yet to say that)

(that's not a pop at anyone - ye will most likely be right but Lisa is actually yet to say that)

I'll be out until very late tomorrow night, so I figured that it would be easier if I posted them now in case we need them. This way, we can start whenever we're ready, instead of waiting for me to get back. If we don't need them, I'll just use them in a later tournament.

But if you guys decide to go with that 64 songs per person suggestion, you'll just have to wait for me to get back for the rest of my noms.
I'm thinking Lisa might end up plumping for 128 nominations each

Even with 128 nominations each, I'd bet my noms would still all be out before anyone else's noms.
Oh dear, it's not just half empty for you but broken isn't it

Yeah, he's just teasing, but Chyp is referring to the first two songs you added to make it ten noms each, before the next two songs you added just in case I go to twelve noms each. Plus, Ned added two more songs, to make it ten noms. If the other members are all OK with having ten noms each, as well as the final round being ran like Chyp did his final round, then that's what we'll do. So far I believe we have an OK from . . .

Chyp
Christine
GBG
Tattwo
Ned . . .

So, if memory serves, Clazor and Cricket need to be OK with this???

OK, I'm thinking since Cosmic left us, we should do 12 songs each. I have 12 from GBG, and 10 from Ned. I am just now showing Ned what was wrong with his links, and I still want to see if he can figure it all out for himself.

OK, and thanks! I'm PMing him with what Tattwo realized . . . (He's right that the link in the share section is where Ned's getting it from, which explains it all) . . . So anyways, I'll see if he can figure it out with those last two nominations. I'd say so.
No one do his last two links, until I see if I can help him. Thanks!

This is for Ned, as well as anyone new that joins in on our music tournaments. I am just trying to help you, Ned, so please don't take this as anything more than a helpful post. I'm not trying to force you to figure it out. I'm just assuming you'd like to be able to do it on your own.

This is probably going to look too time consuming, and difficult, but it is neither. I promise. This long post, is to make sure each step is covered. Once you go over this, trust me, these links should be easy to set up. You just have to get used to it. The only thing about this post that is time consuming, is the hour I just spent getting it together.

~~~~
OK, on your YouTube page, you copy/paste the link I circled in red. Do NOT take the link from the share section below the video. You HAVE to take the link from the top of the YouTube page.

~~~~
Now, once you have your post page open, click the globe icon that I circled in red.

~~~~
The box that has opened in the next picture right below, is where that link will go. Delete the http:// in the box, and then paste the YouTube url address in there.

~~~~
It should look like this next photo right below. Now click OK.

~~~~
This is what the link will first look like, once it's in your post. Now, go to the WWW in that link, (I have it circled in the next photo), and delete just the www. Type an m in it's place.

~~~~
Now, see the part of the link that is shadowed over? Delete that part, and then type in the name of the singer or group, and the title of the song, in that section.

~~~~
Once you fill in the names of the singer and song, this is what it should look like.

Once you have all your links ready, click the submit button of your post, and that's that.

I hope I did a good enough job for you.

Yep, once Cosmic decided not to join, it goobered us having that perfect set of songs for voting. Oh well!

I still need to come up with some songs. I just got in a few minutes ago. I worked hard today, and am seriously sleepy. I'll try not to crash while working my list up.

Oh dear, it's not just half empty for you but broken isn't it

It's not my fault that some people just don't appreciate great music. No matter how hard I try to please you guys with my noms, you just keep voting wrong.