Ðèstîñy's Infinity of Favorites!

Tools    

As I've said before, I can't write reviews worth a flip. I also don't want to just make a long list of every movie I own. So what I'm going to do, is list them as I watch them. I'll post each movie, it's trailer, and the cast. You can share whether you love it, like it, or hate it. Maybe you've never seen some of the movies I'll list, but will decide to check some or all of them out. I'm going to do this in the same way that I watch movies at home. I'll choose one actor, pick one of their films, and then I'll continue on, by watching films with an actor from each previous film that I view. I will use what I own, and I will never use the same actor twice. We'll see how long I can keep this going.

I'll start with . . .

Harrison Ford

Patriot Games (1992)

Harrison Ford
Anne Archer
Patrick Bergin
Sean Bean
Thora Birch
Samuel L. Jackson
James Earl Jones . . .

Patriot Games (1992) ~ Trailer

Not quite my sort of film, but I have viewed it a year or so ago and I liked some of it. The cast is amazing in this film. God I wish Thora Birch was still acting.

I can't remember if Patriot Games has that red head assassin or not? mm-mm, very nice indeed

I can't remember which I enjoyed more Patriot Games or Clear & Present Danger...
But they are both fun.
I totally agree.

This should be an interesting thread, that's for sure. I'll make sure to keep looking at it.
Thanks! I'm already seven movies into this. I just didn't want to rush it, by posting them all at once. I've been watching one movie a night, for a week now.

Thora Birch

Clear And Present Danger (1994)

Harrison Ford
Willem Dafoe
Anne Archer
James Earl Jones
Harris Yulin
Donald Moffat
Miguel Sandoval
Raymond Cruz
Benjamin Bratt
Thora Birch . . .

Clear And Present Danger (1994) ~ Trailer

Raymond Cruz

The Substitute (1996)

Tom Berenger
Raymond Cruz
William Forsythe
Luis Guzmán
Richard Brooks
Diane Venora
Glenn Plummer
Ernie Hudson
Marc Anthony
Peggy Pope
Cliff De Young . . .

The Substitute (1996) ~ Trailer

I like your list.. I like Substitute as well..

But is it a Top 100, I am confused..

If it is, I like when people give importance to movies they would generally enjoy watching tons of times rather than picking movies they wouldn't be able to see even 3 times a day.

Keep going.

I like your list.. I like Substitute as well..

But is it a Top 100, I am confused..

If it is, I like when people give importance to movies they would generally enjoy watching tons of times rather than picking movies they wouldn't be able to see even 3 times a day.

Keep going.
Thanks!

I'm not sure if you know that we do this, but my thread is in the same section as all the MoFo Member's DVD Lists. We list all the movies we own. As I said, since I'm not a fan of writing reviews, but I don't want to post a loooong list of all the movies I own . . . Mainly because I own about 7,000 movies, so that would take forever . . . I'm listing them this way. It makes it more fun for me, instead of it being a mind numbing experience. I am starting with what I consider the best of what I own. If I post a movie that I hate, I'm sure I'll announce it.

Diane Venora

FX (1986)

Bryan Brown
Brian Dennehy
Diane Venora
Cliff De Young
Mason Adams
Jerry Orbach
Joe Grifasi
Martha Gehman . . .

FX (1986) ~ Trailer

Very interesting Des

Little claim to fame, sat next to Brian Brown and family when we went to Australia's Olympic games in 2000

Very interesting Des

Little claim to fame, sat next to Brian Brown and family when we went to Australia's Olympic games in 2000
Isn't he married to Rachel Ward? If so I have a tenuous link to you Nebbs! Rachel Ward used to work in a tiny village shop where my husband when he was a schoolboy used to slope off and buy ciggies

Isn't he married to Rachel Ward? If so I have a tenuous link to you Nebbs! Rachel Ward used to work in a tiny village shop where my husband when he was a schoolboy used to slope off and buy ciggies
6 degrees of separation