Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

The last one? Videodrome.

The first two are Death Proof, and you should know the Goodfellas scene...
OH MY GOD!!! You added more. There were only two there when I first looked. What are you trying to do to me? You evil, little, *****!

I can't believe I asked about Deathproof. I almost bought that *****!

If you want them re-sized. Let me know. Thankfully for me, my Animation Shop is pre-set. I won't see anything. Unlike when I first looked at your post. You butt-head!

My lace covered ass,

Well that has got to be the sexiest thing I have ever heard from you.

Well that has got to be the sexiest thing I have ever heard from you.
yeah same. haha
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
OH MY GOD!!! You added more. There were only two there when I first looked. What are you trying to do to me? You evil, little, *****!

I can't believe I asked about Deathproof. I almost bought that *****!

If you want them re-sized. Let me know. Thankfully for me, my Animation Shop is pre-set. I won't see anything. Unlike when I first looked at your post. You butt-head!
This butt-head evil little ***** would love a resize

Thanks, Des. A word of advice: since you don't want to see these things again, I'm guessing, why not put them all in a spoiler when you post them resized? That way you won't be subjected to them every time you scroll through the thread.

Anyway, repped, ofc.

Smilies and pictures are still visible in spoilers. Unless that's been fixed since I last saw.

No worries. It won't be a problem. I'll simply post enough to get us off of this page. If you quote this post, I'll have to kick your ass.

Some of these are too large for this forum. The nasty ones shouldn't be used here anyway. Shhhh, you heard me! As far as the others go, if you want to use any of them that are too large on this board, let me know, and I'll edit them down the best that I can.

I'll tell you what, this works because once I save them to my computer, the only thing I can see, is a still photo. The start of the avatar.

This one is way too large, but I recognized it right away. I've seen this jackass before. I can edit it for anyone who wants to use it here. The hazards of drinking and fire, all rolled up into one.

Shame on you!

Don't show this one to Powdered Wawa!

This file is huge. I doubt I can delete enough of it, to make it fit this forum, and it still be worth having. Just letting you know.

Here's another blond for you, LT.

Do either of the Death Proof ones qualify as "too nasty to use"? And thanks again.
Like, I'd have to watch it, just so I can answer you. So far, all I've seen is the leg. That was last night, before I knew what was going to be in your post. If my daughter had been standing here . . . you don't want to know.

Seriously, ask Yoda. If people complain, though. Then I'd switch it back. I'm probably the only super sensitive person around here, though.

Thanks Des. If you could find away for the first DP one (the one with the leg) to work here, I'd be most grateful. If that would ruin the scene, is there any way to remove the text from the Goodfellas one?

Repost the one with the leg. I can't remove the text for the other, but you may find that same scene at You-tube.

p.s. Neb's would love the one you're using now.