What is your favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Tools    

i have to admit that i had tears when i first saw that scene

I love Arnie in Twins and Kindergarten Cop! Love the scene in Kindergarten Cop where the women dropping their kids off at the school see Arnie and one of them says 'i wish i had my make up on'! ☺

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
One word for me: Commando!

"Let off some steam, Bennett!"

Make a better place

Commando baby

well yes, i could say it is Terminator 2, but then i can say aswell predator is one of his best and neck and neck with terminator, but i give the edge to terminator 2 because i love his character

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Good to see I can whittle my Christmas card list down.

My current ranking:

(Need to rewatch: Predator, Last Action Hero, Total Recall, Commando, The Running Man and the last 2 Expendables films. Might rewatch: Eraser and Jingle All the Way.)

1) Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Special Edition)
2) Twins
3) True Lies
4) The Terminator
5) Junior
6) Kindergarten Cop

Of course it’s Conan, are you kidding me? That movies rules so hard.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
T2: Judgement Day followed closely by The Terminator.

But I should mention that I've never seen Twins and Kindergarten Cop, but they look like movies that I would probably like.

The truth is in here
True Lies, not even a contest. One of the funniest and most entertaining action movies ever made, with killer performances from Arnold, Bill Paxton, Tom Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis. My second favorite from James Cameron as well.

True Lies, not even a contest. One of the funniest and most entertaining action movies ever made, with killer performances from Arnold, Bill Paxton, Tom Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis. My second favorite from James Cameron as well.
Same here. True Lies, hands down. Arnold S., Tom Arnold, and JL Curtis were all funny in this hare-brained comedy. Tom Arnold was hilarious-- possibly his funniest turn ever. And Curtis was funny and sexy as hell. And some of the stunts were very impressive for its day.

I don't generally find comedies all that funny, but this one is one of the best.