Tomato Necromancy

Tools    

So who else is here from Kateland besides you and Madman? I was wondering if more are here after Kateland went down.
I think that's it, as far as I can remember; I am in a Discord server with a number of fellow forumers here though (including SpelingError), if you're interested in checking that out.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Madman. Are you same Madman that was on Kateland? I can't even find that forum anymore. Do you know what happened? Are there any other Kateland refugees around here? Other than you, no one here sounds familiar.
Yep that's me and sadly Kateland is dead. Too bad.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Yep that's me and sadly Kateland is dead. Too bad.
Well, that's good. You had The Dude as your Avatar, right?

You are the only one I know here. Did any of the Kateland regulars migrate to another forum? I seem to remember Briggm having a forum, but I could be wrong.

I was once MadMan_731/MadMan after the name change, MadMan_7, and TheOmegaMan71. I started out in GD, moved to OT, went back to GD and then spent a lot of time in OT again before finally hanging out in GD for good before the site went down. My last thread there was a MST3K reviewing one that I enjoyed doing. I'll miss RT but I'm starting to move on and in probably another five years or so the memories will start to fade. Good times though.
I think I remember saving some of those pages for you for MS3TK. They were in the Google Cache for a while. Did you have chance to save them before it all went poof?

Pretty sure Kateland went down because K8 forgot to pay the bill. He also was kind of MIA for the past year or so. There was at least one or two past instances where it went down for like a week for that reason. Also at a time when K8 was pretty much absent from the boards. I vaguely remember at one point someone asked what would be involved with moving ownership of the boards over to someone else in order for full control and I think to pay the bills, but that wasn't possible with the forum platform.

For some reason just creating a new forum to migrate to wasn't something anyone suggested.

When it went down for the final time, I wasn't exactly surprised, but bummed partially because so much crazy, world news was happening.

You are the only one I know here. Did any of the Kateland regulars migrate to another forum? I seem to remember Briggm having a forum, but I could be wrong.
You mean this place?: https://rottentomatoes.boards.net/

Yes, I think that's the one. Though it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of action. I thought we'd see some Kateland refugees there.

Yes, I think that's the one. Though it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of action. I thought we'd see some Kateland refugees there.
We have quite a few, under various name changes. The Victorian runs things. He is our leader, our shaman, our everything, the vishnu to our lotus.

We have quite a few, under various name changes. The Victorian runs things. He is our leader, our shaman, our everything, the vishnu to our lotus.
The Victorian? Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in years. Probably from before the RT forums were nuked in 2017. Good to see him still around. I've known him for years - probably since the earliest days of RT-OT..

Pretty sure Kateland went down because K8 forgot to pay the bill. He also was kind of MIA for the past year or so. There was at least one or two past instances where it went down for like a week for that reason. Also at a time when K8 was pretty much absent from the boards. I vaguely remember at one point someone asked what would be involved with moving ownership of the boards over to someone else in order for full control and I think to pay the bills, but that wasn't possible with the forum platform.

For some reason just creating a new forum to migrate to wasn't something anyone suggested.

When it went down for the final time, I wasn't exactly surprised, but bummed partially because so much crazy, world news was happening.
Little Ash. I remember you from OT. You have the same AV from way back when. I remember AVs more than Usernames, but you name is also familiar.

Yes I did. Also there is some other forum that's split off from Kateland but I donno if they have any members.

I think I remember saving some of those pages for you for MS3TK. They were in the Google Cache for a while. Did you have chance to save them before it all went poof?
No I just decided I could always make new writeups. Thanks for the effort anyways.

I've always like The Vic. He's alright.

Kateland just came back, by the way: https://kingelessar8.forumchitchat.com/