Locations of movies you have visited

Tools    

OK. Let's try another one. I'll give you some clues.

1. It's in Germany
2. It has hotel in its title

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Parts of Harry Potter 1 and 2 were filmed at the cathedral where I live, so I've been there a few times.

I can't even remember how much it featured in them both, though I know the classroom with Professor McGonagall in the first two were filmed here as well, though.

The image in that article doesn't look like the same one Nat posted to me though.

Wikipedia:

The one posted:

Scroll down.
The little details have changed a bit. Maybe they redesigned it

Some harry potter was also filmed at ainwick castle and in the aquarium at London zoo.

No, Petra is a city that hosts the royal tombs that you posted a picture of. If you scroll down you can see the tombs in a larger picture.

Oh right maybe I got that one wrong then. That's listening to my brother who was determined it was. My bad

It's a different tomb in the same city. That's what I was asking with the "is that a different tomb in that same area" question. The wide image of all the tombs was too small to make it out, and I honestly didn't notice the gallery at the bottom.

But the one at the top right of the wikipedia entry is the exact one they used in the movie right? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm remembering correctly or if I need to watch the movie again is all.

OK. Let's try another one. I'll give you some clues.

1. It's in Germany
2. It has hotel in its title

THAT PLACE IS SO SICK!

Your telling me! It's massive inside

No you got it right. I'm saying the picture Cosmic posted was of another part of the city which is the first picture in the article. If you scroll down it shows you the tombs as well.

It's a different tomb in the same city. That's what I was asking with the "is that a different tomb in that same area" question. The wide image of all the tombs was too small to make it out, and I honestly didn't notice the gallery at the bottom.

But the one at the top right of the wikipedia entry is the exact one they used in the movie right? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm remembering correctly or if I need to watch the movie again is all.
Yes it is

No you got it right. I'm saying the picture Cosmic posted was of another part of the city which is the first picture in the article. If you scroll down it shows you the tombs as well.
Oh right OK. Got it now

OK let's try another one.

1. It's in Atlanta
2. It has Jennifer Lawrence in it.