My horror movies

→ in
Tools    

You know what I came here because I wanted to make peace.

I'm not even going to come back afterwards this is bulls***.
You'll be banned permanently anyway for making another account. You and only you have caused this ********, by plagiarizing not once but twice, a second time after you were caught;. Then you made the genius move of using your first post in your new account to defend yourself while using smilies only you use.

Well I now know I can't trust you. I messaged you because I thought I could trust you with bot saying anything but know I now I was wrong.

Can't trust anyone in this world. Even the good people.

Well I now know I can't trust you. I messaged you because I thought I could trust you with bot saying anything but know I now I was wrong.

Can't trust anyone in this world. Even the good people.
Did you not think people would catch on after you used your first post to defend yourself as someone else? Even if i hadn't said anything you would have been quickly figured out, i mean look at CiCi and Cosmics first responses. I just stopped it before it became sad/ got taken too far.

Anyway i don't want to drag this out anymore. Hope if you don't get banned that you stop plaigarizing and start posting normally again because as i've already said i think you are a nice person.

Probably will get banned now everyone knows who I am but thanks

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This is just like the guy who lectured us about "film" vs. "movie", got rude and was banned, and then signed in as a new member to defend himself. He was immediately found out too. Sorry I turned you in the first time nat, but it had been going on far too long.

In fairness to Nat i don't think she has ever been rude. She has actually showed surprising restraint with some of the things that has been said, some coming from me. But yeah this has got to stop.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
In fairness to Nat i don't think she has ever been rude. She has actually showed surprising restraint with some of the things that has been said, some coming from me. But yeah this has got to stop.
I've always thought Natalie was polite, and actually quite lovely. But I agree, there isn't really an excuse for plagiarism either, ask Mrs Trump about that

It's ok mark f no hard feelings.

I don't like fighting or being rude to anyone it's not my nature. I agree some of the things that have been said I could have easily flipped but I didn't.

There is no excuse for copying (can't pronounce or spell the other word) and I am truly sorry AGAIN for offending anyone.

Nat, you're plenty likable enough to just post normally and be yourself. This other stuff comes off as ridiculous, but nobody is going to take personal offense.

So, yeah. Alt banned. And the idea that you were ratted out is silly: it was obvious who you were from the moment you first posted. As I've said a couple times now, it's disconcerting that you seem not to realize how obvious this all is.

This ban isn't optional, and if you try to circumvent it again, the original will be made permanent.

Nobody did this TO you. The situation is your own doing. And the solution is simple: stop lying.