My horror movies

→ in
Tools    

Hi everyone.

This thread is a revisit of my favourite horror movies. I have added some and taken quite a few off.

I have already completed the first one. I am revisiting it with new additions and some old additions.

320. Containment (2015)

This is a nifty executed viral outbreak thriller. It makes good use of a confined space for the drama of the situation. Strong detail to attention and a good score.

My only complaint is some of the characters motivations aren't entirely convincing.

This is a good accomplished piece of work.

I've issued a temporary ban to nat666195 for a second plagiarism offense. Any further offenses will result in permanent banning.

I'm new here.

I don't think it's fair people picking on this girl.

People make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just let it go

Master of My Domain
I can't trust nat being Natalie and thus a female, since the plagiarism made me lose all faith. Also, according to the Internet Law of Gender, 90% of 'women' on the internet are men.

Yes.

Why wouldn't I be? 😒

Geez Nat you could have at least not posted in the thread, now you'll be banned permanently for making another account probably. I wanted to hear you out. For the record Nightmare is Nat, she left me profile comments, i wasn't going to say anything yet because i wanted to listen to what she had to say. Oh well.

I'm new here.

I don't think it's fair people picking on this girl.

People make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just let it go
No one is picking on her here.

Also, I have to ask: are you nat or a friend of hers? Timing just seems odd is all.

Also, according to the Internet Law of Gender, 90% of 'women' on the internet are men.
Haha. This is usually true when it comes to female characters in MMOs at least.

I'm actually part of the 10% that are actually women IRL, but people tend to think I'm a guy and I don't blame them for it because honestly I'd probably think I was a guy too.

Master of My Domain
I'm actually part of the 10% that are actually women IRL, but people tend to think I'm a guy and I don't blame them for it because honestly I'd probably think I was a guy too.
MoFo is an exception, so I trust everyone. Well, until they get caught.

You know what I came here because I wanted to make peace.

I'm not even going to come back afterwards this is bulls***.