Horror films in alphabetical order

→ in
Tools    

Is anyone reading this?
I think it's because you've just started posting lists and you haven't became known about the site. I've followed your lists from the start but i've admittedly lost interest because you start ones then start another before finishing the one before. Think you have at least five unfinished ones which is fine and up to you, but if anyone was interested in one of them and you just switched to something else they aren't interested in then they won't look at any of your other lists because they won't believe you'll finish them.

Is anyone reading this?
I think it's because you've just started posting lists and you haven't became known about the site. I've followed your lists from the start but i've admittedly lost interest because you start ones then start another before finishing the one before. Think you have at least five unfinished ones which is fine and up to you, but if anyone was interested in one of them and you just switched to something else they aren't interested in then they won't look at any of your other lists because they won't believe you'll finish them.
Fair enough. I am planning on finishing the others. I've just put the finishing touches on the other unfinished ones so will start them after this but thanks for being honest Camo ☺

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I watched The Thing (1982 version) when it was nominated in the Sci-Fi HoF a while back, and it seemed like it had the potential to be a good thriller, but it crossed too far into the horror genre for my tastes. It had a lot of gore that I thought took away from the suspense of the movie. (BTW, if I remember correctly, it won that HoF.)

After watching the 1982 version, I watched the 1951 original version as a comparison, and I thought it was a much better movie. It was more sci-fi/suspense, and much less graphic than the remake.

I loved the 1944 movie The Uninvited. Was this movie a remake of that movie, and if it is, is it just a graphic, gory remake, or is it a suspense thriller like the original?
Its worth a watch and it is a suspense thriller with some gore mixed in

This thread is brilliant man, keep it up.
Sorry oogacha i've finished it but I am doing another list called top movies from 2000 - 2015 if you want to check that out