My worst films

→ in
Tools    

305. Simon sez

This movie is so bad, it's hilarious. Acting is terrible and there is no script.

304. Frequency

This film does not hold one surprise. It's just a series of events that holds no suspense whatsoever.

302. Sleep away camp

The movie was very stupid. The acting was bad. It did not scare me. The beginning was awful. The killer is stupid and not scary. This was a terrible movie.

301. Mermaids

The problems begin with an embarrassing script. The lame attempts at wacky humour. It just doesn't work.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
304. Frequency

This film does not hold one surprise. It's just a series of events that holds no suspense whatsoever.

I hope this isn't the movie that you're talking about. It's one of my favorite movies.

The Darkness is a really bad horror movie. It doesn't have any good jump scares or tension and is not scary at all.

maybe you could post the movieposter or a pic from the movie along with your post so we get an idea about it even though we havent seen it? also because i have trouble remembering titles unless i really liked the movie.

maybe you could post the movieposter or a pic from the movie along with your post so we get an idea about it even though we havent seen it? also because i have trouble remembering titles unless i really liked the movie.

The picture is up there

This animation is rubbish. It has horrible voice acting, horrible puns and horrible animation. I didn't laugh once during this movie.

This animation is rubbish. It has horrible voice acting, horrible puns and horrible animation. I didn't laugh once during this movie.

I've never heard of this movie, but the poster makes it look like a cute movie, so I looked it up on IMDB.

It has a rating of 1.7 out of 10, and it's #20 in IMDB's Bottom 100 Movies. Sounds like a movie that nobody should ever have to sit through.

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
I hope this isn't the movie that you're talking about. It's one of my favorite movies.

Yeah, I really like this movie too. I was extremely psyched to find out there will be a brand tv series based on Frequency on the CW network this Fall!!!

Yeah, I really like this movie too. I was really psyched to find out there will be a brand tv series based on Frequency on the CW network this Fall!!!

I haven't heard anything about a TV series based on Frequency. Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to it.

Have you seen Jim Caviezel in the TV show "Person of Interest"?