My worst films

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while. Hope you have all had a good Christmas.

Now onto my favourite list. My worst films that I've seen in my own opinion.

I'm gna rate these ones aswell.

Sit back and enjoy.

330. Chromeskull: laid to rest 2

The writing is just crap. It's obviously low budget it looks like some of the shots were filmed on a little handy cam.

329. Rare exports: a Christmas tale

This movie was thoroughly disturbing. I can withstand the storyline to a point, right up till they show one if Santa's elves. They are naked old men. Everything up to that was ok.

1/10

Hi Nat. It's nice to see you back.

I hope none of my favorite movies show up on this list.
Lol thanks
Let's hope not lol

328. American ninja 2: the confrontation

This is the worst. I must admit I did laugh out loud at some of the ridiculous fight stunts and scenes. They are so badly done. A 2 year old could of done just aswell. I almost want people to see this just to witness just an awful movie.

327. American ninja

The action scenes are obviously fake. The colenial's daughter is irritating. The ninja training camp is hilarious it is almost not worth mentioning.

326. Lizzie

This is possibly the worst horror film I have ever watched.

The overall acting was poor and the quality of the film was just not acceptable.

I found myself cringing alot at the acting when watching the film it was truly awful.

The actual story to the film never seemed to want to come together.

I was very disappointed and bored throughout the entire movie.

I can think of a couple of people on the site who might not be too happy to see Rare exports: a Christmas tale on this list. There again, it is at 329.

325. Boxing Helena

This was the worst movie I have ever seen. The acting was humiliating. I cannot think of one redeeming quality of this film. The plot was atrious. The directing was pathetic.

324. Final recourse

The plot tries to be clever with numerous twists but they are so contrived and unconvincing that rather than being impressed you are left irritated.

Everything about the film is amateurish, the acting, the dialogue and the script.

It's just awful.

323. Angustia

The dialogue was pretty dreadful. The plot really not all that inspired beyond the obvious twist it presents. Not visually stunning. Actually visually annoying at times. One of those movies you watch with your finger on the fast forward button.

322. Predators

I had big hopes for predators, especially with the involvement of robert rodriguez as writer/producer, but sadly this movie turned out to be awful and senseless: the storyline is mediocre, tedious and boring and has some plot holes. The direction is horrible none of the characters were likable or interesting, and the whole thing is a complete mess.

Welcome to the human race...
Just for reference's sake, how many movies have you seen in general? If your "worst movies" list is 330 films long, then it must be quite a lot.

I have seen loads of movies. I started watching movies when I was 8 and i'm now 25 so for the last 17 years.

321. The three musketeers

I actually expected this movie to be bad based on the previews.

Every attempt at humour is completely dry, and the story is told in the worst way possible.