Top 100 erotic thrillers

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's it everybody list all done. Comment if you wish.

On a different note, a member of this site was very rude to me earlier about putting my lists up and how ridiculous it was.

Now, I don't want to delete my account of here and will continue to post up as much as I can but I font think it's fair when he doesn't know me and starting on me for no reason.

Sorry that's my rant over.

Don't let one rude person push you off the site. I don't comment much because I haven't seen a lot of the movies on your lists, but I love reading your lists, and I'm sure that there are more people who agree with me than with the rude person.

Keep posting your lists, and you might even want to spice them up a little bit with pictures, (but that's not necessary), and when you're ready, branch out more onto the site and visit other people's threads too.

How about :
The 4th man
Backfire
Blackwidow
Jagged edge
Superb films

How about :
The 4th man
Backfire
Blackwidow
Jagged edge
Superb films
Jagged edge is number 39. I haven't seen the others yet.

I know this is Movie Forums, but, an Erotic Movies Countdown without pictures??

Jagged edge is number 39. I haven't seen the others yet.
I would add
Whispers in the dark
The comfort of strangers
Masquerade
Color of night
Yes if you can add pictures would be nice anyway great list some movies i havent seen like dark harbour for example. Superb list

It's a thriller alot of mine now are thrillers but I class them as erotic even if they are not
There's a few potential ones left off- La Piscine and Swimming Pool both come to mind (I don't think the latter is as good but La Piscine is great). Lolita (more so Adrian Lyne's one) would come under that banner. It's a hard genre because it's more open to interpretation and not easily recognisable as a genre in the way that a horror film would be. Many erotic thrillers hark back to film noir.

You've wisely left off the abysmal Playmaker.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

1. Blue velvet

After all these years, this film is still a shocker, and deciding how one feels about it us a challenge. It is a film to be considered and then reconsidered, visited and revisited, the kind of film that will never fade away.
YEAH!

Naked Lunch

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

90. The last seduction

What we have here is a crime tale, with a sense of black humour, which delights in throwing sense out of the window, so it can be more playful. It's a crazy idea, but one that avoids getting carried away, it stays focused enough on the plot and character to hold the viewers attention for one hundred minutes. Some parts don't work, but the whole thing is a delightful neo-noir.
I REALLY have to watch this someday. Have heard nothing but great things about it.

88. Derailed

This is a tight, smart and dangerous movie about risks.

Jennifer Aniston gives a great performance, as does Clive Owen. The directing is spot on and the music is effective and spot on.

This movie is serious in all aspects. It can be violent, foul-mouthed, and at times really thrilling.
This movie started good, but got dumber and dumber as it progressed.

The trick is not minding
This movie started good, but got dumber and dumber as it progressed.
I remember watching this and predicting the plot twist within seconds.
I never did finish it. I guess I should sometime.