Top 100 erotic thrillers

→ in
Tools    

83. Chloe

The plot works very well, it's very engaging. The sexual mystery and tension are captivating, and the copious nudity does not even come across as over the top or contrived.

Just as you thought you guessed the whole plot, it twists in the most dramatic way. There is so much suspense, excitement and mystery to the story. A very good film with the wow factor, that keeps you glued to the screen.

82. The quiet

Anybody with a dark sense of humour will get that the movie us meant to be funny, sending up our moral convencations and the attitude with it's no-holds barred barrage of teen sex and incest

This is a must see for anyone with a dark sense of humour.

81. Black widow

The plot is well-paced and the acting is good.

Over, it's a fun thriller which surprises and unpredictable moments.

80. Cruising

Friedkin's directing of this movie is in some scenes very disturbing. The whole movie is painted in dark colours and this thriller is very well made on area of suspense. It is very interesting and controversial.

The ending is well done. Lots of questions and the answer for it can be found in this very good and controversial thriller.

91. Body heat

This is very stylish, atmospheric film. It boasts dark lighting and sultry locations, with a jazz soundtrack to match. All the principal characters smoke heavily. And there are some steamy sex scenes involving hurt and Turner. The plot is complex. It starts slowly but gathers pace perfectly before reaching an unexpected conclusion via a number of twists and turns. The acting, direction and screenplay are spot on.

This film is slender entertainment.
I adore Body Heat

83. Chloe

The plot works very well, it's very engaging. The sexual mystery and tension are captivating, and the copious nudity does not even come across as over the top or contrived.

Just as you thought you guessed the whole plot, it twists in the most dramatic way. There is so much suspense, excitement and mystery to the story. A very good film with the wow factor, that keeps you glued to the screen.
Excellent, I'm glad Chloe got a mention. It's a great spin on the erotic thriller form.

Body heat is a great film. Chloe is one of the best well made thrillers. It always draws me in when I watch it.

Black Widow is a good one and I liked Cruising as well. Exotica has been on my watchlist for a while.

I recommend you watch that one cricket.

79. The big easy

It's a fairly straightforward thriller about police corruption - a little predictable, but with occasional clever touches, but the apparent chemistry between Quaid and Barkin Is outstanding, making this one of the steamiest movies i've ever seen.

Accents aside, the other performances are also excellent. The film may not do justice to modern new orleans, but then? What movie ever did?

78. After dark, my sweet

A suspenseful, sexually charged noir classic that closely follows and does great justice to the original text.

Jason Patrick and Rachel Ward give possibly the best performances of their careers. And the always phenomenal Bruce dern might have even topped himself with this one.

This movie creates a dark and surreal world where passion overcomes logic and the double cross is never far from hand.

A must see for all fans if great film noir

That's really it now.

Hope you like them and thanks for following

I'll post more tomorrow

77. Passion

The visually twisted cinematography, the plot direction and the scene colouring. The final third of the film is perfection. The ending is simply haunting.

76. The boy next door

I found it pretty entertaining but scary. This story could happen to anyone. Overall, the actors do a decent job, the dialogues are not very sophisticated, but they are what you could expect from this mid class American neighbourhood.

75. The intruder

There is sufficient tension generated in the film to make one watch it through to it's end, even if the explanation is pure science fiction.

Nastassja Kinsi has a nice role in which she can appear glamorous and rich. She plays it straight because there is no other way to play it.

The bulk of the picture is told in flashbacks, right from the beginning with numerous red herrings that seem to be in season.

74. The mad monkey

An excellent movie, but not for everybody. Trueba's tinge of black humour cover a plot of sex, herion and the not making of this movie.

Lisa walker has an astounding performance as a young femme fatale.

This is a very dark film, with a very strange suspense. You never really know where the film is headed.