Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

I cannot believe this thread is still going strong!

I never watched the live version of the Tick (don't really watch TV), but the cartoon is one of the greatest achievements of modern man!

And now for something completley different:

Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered Unregistered

!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by mightymose
I never watched the live version of the Tick (don't really watch TV), but the cartoon is one of the greatest achievements of modern man!
The live action version was alright, I would say the pilot was the funniest damned episode. The rest fell behind and it went bye bye.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wow. I almost feel guilty telling ya my birthday's in October...Thanx anyway.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
hehehe it's not really going to do a good job now considering the amount of replies in this thread

MovieForums Extra
Thanks for the birthday wishes (although how Happy Birthday Zephyrus got to be 17 pages and 247 posts long is a complete mystery to me )!

Aaah...classic MF... it's good to be back!

Why would this thread die? I'm still here, ya know. Yeah, Happy Birthday To Me.

S.C.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*seizes on floor in horror and upset*

stop, stop , no more, noooo mooooooooore

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Is it too much to ask for you guys to read through the posts and see why everyone thinks it's YOUR birthday?

Cause it's really Unregistered's birthday.

Originally posted by spudracer
Cause it's really Sexy Celebrity's birthday.
Damn straight it is! I hear ya!

Pyromaniacs, pay attention. I'm about to run through my birthday cake with the lit birthday candles. I'm all fired up!

Rock God
this is the most sadistic thread i've ever seen. i seriously.... honest to god..... thought you were bagging on me.

well, you can all just go to hell! this is the funniest joke i've ever been the butt of. (that's a lot by the way)

Originally posted in the "Celebrities Looking Stupid" thread, here's me with my very own birthday cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sexycelebbirthday.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	98  

Why didn't I think of that? I could spread my picture around even more.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, I get that all you internet ****S don't like me. Well **** YOU. Oh no, a bunch of ****in jerk-offs don't like me. I'm gonna go cry now. You people ****ing suck...each other.