What Are Songs That Make You Think About The Film That Used It Rather

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Here, I am talking about songs that weren't originally made for the film that pretty much became a creation of the film in your eyes. That when you hear the song "Where Is My Mind", you don't think about the Pixies but rather, you go: "Oh, this is the song from Fight Club!"

It's been about 30 years since I've seen the movie, but whenever I hear the song "Just Once" by James Ingram, it still makes me think of the movie The Last American Virgin (1982).

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I hate break it to y'all, but this thread is a dupe, an exact replica to be sure.

Legend in my own mind
Sweet Child of mine

I hate break it to y'all, but this thread is a dupe, an exact replica to be sure.
Guessing @Yoda might like to know.

Thanks. Pretty sure the text was stolen from reddit or something, too. I'll merge them and leave it up (while banning the offending users) since some people have replied and there's a meaningful conversation going on and all that.

And there's an even older thread HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In this case they meant a literal duplicate, since both were posted by bots, but yeah, very similar topic, albeit at least made by an actual human some time ago.

Footloose!