What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

The answer is Billy Connolly.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Steve McQueen in Peckinpah's The Getaway and Lois Smith, Susan Anspach, and Ralph Waite in Bob Rafelson's Five Easy Pieces. Making the common actress...
Sally Struthers

Yes, Slim Pickens
Rough Night in Jericho, Honeysuckle Rose, 1941, The Swarm, White Line Fever, The Ballad of Cable Hogue, One-Eyed Jacks, The Getaway, The Black Hole, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, and Blazing Saddles.

Nicole Kidman on top...I think the film might be The Interpreter but don't bet the farm on that...that's all I've got.
Nope. Much earlier than that.

The movies are Malice, Hardcore, and The Hospital
George C. Scott

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I think the middle picture is Eileen Brennan, James Coco, and Peter Falk, so the picture has to be from either Murder By Death or The Cheap Detective. I don't think it's from Murder By Death, so it must be from The Cheap Detective.

But I don't know what movies the other two pictures are from?