Best Bond Girl Ever...?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
After doing a Bond marathon with my friend I guess I would have to rank the top 3 Bond girls as being Tracy, Vesper Lynd, and Xenia Onatopp? But should a Bond girl be picked for her character arc like Tracy or Vesper, or should be she picked based on pure wicked sexiness alone like Xenia, and forget about a character arc?

I d have to go with elektra king,because of the complexity of the character and what she brings to the bond formula she s a femme fatale at its best, smart and beautiful,she has everything

Well after watching the series again, I feel like Xenia Onatopp may be be the best Bond girl, but is that a cheat to pick her, since she is technically a henchperson and not a main love interest?

Account terminated on request
Well after watching the series again, I feel like Xenia Onatopp may be be the best Bond girl, but is that a cheat to pick her, since she is technically a henchperson and not a main love interest?
To me it's always going to be "Pussy Galore", for name alone.

....and it lead to one great great great line from Bond. (LOL!)
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Yeah there are different Bond girls to choose for different reasons but I have a de facto top 4:

Xenia Onatopp
Tracy Bond
Vesper Lynd
Pussy Galore

Would this be a good top 4? But how do you choose which one is the best of these 4?