Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

please don't contemplate something like that. I've been there and it's not a very nice place to be.
I didn't mention that to be talked out or anything, people will do what they'll do. I just mentioned it because i think you said a few pretty poignant things to me, not sure if you meant it or if you just read it on iMDB or what but it was nice having an answer anyway.

please don't contemplate something like that. I've been there and it's not a very nice place to be.
I didn't mention that to be talked out or anything, people will do what they'll do. I just mentioned it because i think you said a few pretty poignant things to me, not sure if you meant it or if you just read it on iMDB or what but it was nice having an answer anyway.
What things did I say to you?? Sorry alot of things have been said and they all jumbling together in my head.

What things did I say to you?? Sorry alot of things have been said and they all jumbling together in my head.
You did nothing wrong dawg, hope everything is okay?
Hey I'm alright. Just all those things you said made me realise that I'm an idiot and don't think before I speak and other things but you don't need to know all that's going on in my jumbled thoughts.

Stop worrying okay

I was incredibly ****ty. I had a dumb thing with her then the second i thought she might not agree i burned all bridges in the nastiest way. This was straight up sociopatchic don't talk to him ****!

Don't think i derserve to live

I was incredibly ****ty. I had a dumb thing with her then the second i thought she might not agree i burned all bridges in the nastiest way. This was straight up sociopatchic don't talk to him ****!

Don't think i derserve to live
Don't think like that. I don't know who that post was referring too but everyone deserves to live.

I don't know who that post was referring too
Sure you do, it was referring to you which is why i said it was referring to you a couple of times
you haven't burnt all bridges otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you. Trust me I can hold a pretty big grudge if I want to but I don't. Everyone deserves a second chance even if they don't want it.

Most interesting man in the world
My Gal Sal 1942 6 / 10

"Chronicles the early life of gay nineties-era songwriter Paul Dresser
as he outgrows his job as carnival entertainer and moves up
into New York society, writing one hit song after another.
Despite his egotistical behavior, he manages to woo
and win Sally Elliott, one of the more popular songstresses of the day."

The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent 1957 7 / 10

"A group of lonely Viking women build a ship and set off
across the sea to locate their missing menfolk, only to
fall into the clutches of the barbarians that also hold their
men captive. There is a cameo appearance by the sea serpent."

-pretty good performance by Susan Cabot (Enger)
sad story what happened to her and her son
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Cabot

*a long a$1 movie title

Date with an Angel 1987 7 / 10

"Jim is soon to be married to Patty, but when he wakes up
after a bachelor party thrown by his friends, he finds an
injured angel in his pool. When Patty sees her, she thinks
he's seeing someone else and gets upset and tells
her father. Now he has to figure out how to; cure the
angel, tell Patty what happened, keep his friends from
taking the angel to the papers, and keep Patty's father
from killing him. It's no wonder he has a headache."

-fun movie good performances by Emmanuelle Béart and Michael E. Knight

Wow I wasnt on about you. Jesus I was on about the person who said I needed help. I haven't been on here for years.

You know what I can't be bothered with this. I'm deleting my account here.

Hey Nat, don't delete your account because you liked a bad movie. I was making fun of the fact that you rated such a terrible movie a 9/10 but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Regardless, my sincere apologies.

I used to watch a lot of crappy movies too, because the plot is not complex and the language is not hard for me since English is not my native language, and I claimed those movies the best movies I have ever seen.

Then in years I watched so many better movies, and when I finally reached 1000 movies mark, I realized how terrible those movies I watched back in the day were. And that makes me appreciate great films even more today, and that's why I would come to a forum like here.

Just keep an open mind that there are so many good movies out there and you will find the ones you love. Don't waste your time on crap like Transformers 2, and that's just my 2 cent. But it is still your choice.

Cheers and have a good weekend.

And I hope you have not deleted your account yet.

Welcome to the human race...
Isle of Dogs -

well sh*t guess I have to re-watch all the Wes Anderson now

You two have the balls to be real hence why you haven’t held back on me for being rude/smartass and are able to have this convo with serious themes. The site would suffer without you both.
Believe me it wasn't my intention to say all that on a thread that everyone can see but it happened. It's over now and everyone involved is happy again

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Isle of Dogs -

well sh*t guess I have to re-watch all the Wes Anderson now

For some reason I never watched Bottle Rocket. I listened to a podcast where they were quoting it and it sounds like it may be one of his best.

Legend (Brian Helgeland, 2015)

Boys will be boys