Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I didn't see this the first time. I should get help because I like movies that people don't seem to like?? What's the point of liking films everyone else likes?? Ever heard of being your own person and liking what you like??

Sorry I don't like being mean but seriously first you ask how old I am then you don't like my opinions on the movies I like..

Jesus get a new hobbie.

I didn't see this the first time. I should get help because I like movies that people don't seem to like?? What's the point of liking films everyone else likes?? Ever heard of being your own person and liking what you like??

Sorry I don't like being mean but seriously first you ask how old I am then you don't like my opinions on the movies I like..

Jesus get a new hobbie.
I don't have good taste and I know that

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
It follows
5/10.
Would have been better if the monster was invisible to everyone ... and if the teenagers weren't so loose and clueless.

Didn't like the ending.
I rated the movie 5/10 too.
Very overrated film imo. Felt very hollow.

Ok I said I was going to ignore you camo but this is gold!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!
Platinum, at least! Funniest thing I’ve read for weeks.

Jesus get a new hobbie.
WTF are you talking about? I was saying there's no need for him to be ruthlessly mean to you, jesus christ. Maybe it is justified since you can't actually read,

Also i didn't ever ask anything about you let's get this straight. You've been a creep towards me for years, you asked me to meet you in Liverpool and you asked if i wanted to see you naked, i responded to both of those by telling you you shouldn't say that sort of thing to random people online. You've also offered me your number several times, which i've conintually rejected. I've sent your creepy messages from when you were pestering me to two different members while it was happening, so let's not start please.

Wow I wasnt on about you. Jesus I was on about the person who said I needed help. I haven't been on here for years.

You know what I can't be bothered with this. I'm deleting my account here.

Wow I wasnt on about you. Jesus I was on about the person who said I needed help. I haven't been on here for years.

Well, i'm sorry if that's the case you did quote me though so of course i thought you were attacking me.

Don't delete your account just put me on ignore.

Well, i'm sorry if that's the case you did quote me though so of course i thought you were attacking me.

Don't delete your account just put me on ignore.
No I am not because of you it's because of what you said. People already don't trust me and you just made it even worse now. Sorry for all the things I did or whatever.

No I am not because of you it's because of what you said. People already don't trust me and you just made it even worse now. Sorry for all the things I did or whatever.
I do apologize but people won't give a **** unless you make a big deal of it. You did nothing wrong, it was your choice to send those posts and there was nothing wrong with them, if anything people will see you in a less robotic light now like i was saying to you that one time, who knows. Apologies again, best of luck

He’s right. No ones perfect: especially me. Least your not a sick fk who denies and lies about things all the time. No one will think less of you. We’ve all done embarrassing stuff far worse.

People already don't trust me
I'd also heavily dispute this, i don't think anyone distrusts you.

Then i'd make it clear i'm the sh!tty person people should hate, you did nothing wrong like i said.

He’s right. No ones perfect: especially me. Least your not a sick fk who denies and lies about things all the time. No one will think less of you. We’ve all done embarrassing stuff far worse.
Okay. I apologise for going off at you on the other thread. Had a stressful day today and then all the otherwise was said and I just went into over drive. I apologise to both of you again and I won't private message any of you again.

People already don't trust me
I'd also heavily dispute this, i don't think anyone distrusts you.

Then i'd make it clear i'm the sh!tty person people should hate, you did nothing wrong like i said.
Nah you thought I was acting you. You were justified though you did do it in a s***** way

Okay. I apologise for going off at you on the other thread. Had a stressful day today and then all the otherwise was said and I just went into over drive. I apologise to both of you again and I won't private message any of you again.
Oi no problem I’m gonna delete my comments. You’re cool I understand.

Nah,
WARNING: "You Were Never Really There" spoilers below
That's why there was no response by anybody in the diner, he was just resting his head as he was both physically and emotionally exhausted.
WARNING: "You Were Never Really There" spoilers below
I thought the reason there was no response would have something to do with the film title and relate to the entire film rather than just expressing what he dreamt/wanted at that time

Nah you thought I was acting you. You were justified though you did do it in a s***** way
Thanks, but i really wasn't justified in the slightest, i was completely in the wrong. I went on the attack because i felt attacked but i did it in the most nasty way possible because i knew i could, i have to examine that really dark side of myself because it scares me when i realize it after calming down, it's probably because i contemplate suicide regularly not that i'd ever do it.

I dunno, sorry again.

You two have the balls to be real hence why you haven’t held back on me for being rude/smartass and are able to have this convo with serious themes. The site would suffer without you both.

Thanks, but i really wasn't justified in the slightest, i was completely in the wrong. I went on the attack because i felt attacked but i did it in the most nasty way possible because i knew i could, i have to examine that really dark side of myself because it scares me when i realize it after calming down, it's probably because i contemplate suicide regularly not that i'd ever do it.

I dunno, sorry again.

I admit that is the nastiest you've ever been and majorly hurt my feelings but anyway it's alrite don't worry about it anymore and please don't contemplate something like that. I've been there and it's not a very nice place to be. If you ever need to talk then I'll listen.

Seriously don't worry about it. It's ok no harm done.

Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAffee (2016)

This is a well done documentary about the brilliant, but paranoid character who is John McAffee. Although it's a documentary, it's truly stranger than fiction, and one wonders how much is actually true. It's true that he invented and prospered from the McAffee antivirus software, and it's true all the places he's lived, and regarding many of his past and present business ventures. But the rest.... not sure.

Regardless, it's a fascinating look into one of the most interesting guys in contemporary history.

It came out on Showtime, but it's available in full on YouTube. The full feature is 1'37.

~Doc