125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆ditto
Your being very rude
I was defending miss Vicky’s honour...not that she can’t defend herself. And camo started trolling me the other week so gotta give it back. He needs to learn.
Needs to learn what exactly?? You sound like a spoiled child who can't get his own way

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Are you implying Camo's like Reince Priebus?
Mate I’m Australia I don’t pay attention to your politics unless it’s outrageous. No idea who camo is or who he’s like. My first interaction with him was last week and my thoughts are is that he’s young and annoying. I could be wrong but like I can’t spend my time dwelling on it now can I lol.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆ditto
Your being very rude
I was defending miss Vicky’s honour...not that she can’t defend herself. And camo started trolling me the other week so gotta give it back. He needs to learn.
Needs to learn what exactly?? You sound like a spoiled child who can't get his own way
Lol. If that’s how you see it I’m not going to argue.

😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆ditto
Your being very rude
Okay whatever you say. This is not even worth the time that I'm using to type this to you to be honest

😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆ditto
Your being very rude
Okay whatever you say. This is not even worth the time that I'm using to type this to you to be honest
Ok please don’t send me private messages like you do camo.
Oh go away and Camo can go away aswell

Hey I apologize to Miss Vicky we have butted heads before but Id really rather you guys who are fighting would take the fued some where else. This is a place for talking about movies and so lets be civil to each other.

105 Conan The Barbarian

Its is a bit Cheesy and campy but Conan is classic Arnald Goodness

104 The Dirty Dozen

This was such a good movie. I kinda miss the old days when AMC actually played older movies now they consider 80s and 90s movies as classics. Lee Marvin was the ideal Tough Army Leader.

103 Clash Of The Titans

My Favorite Film By Harryhausen and while the acting is well cheesy at best. Its still 10 times better then The Remakes which saddens me because Liam Neeson and Voldemort should have made it better

102 Once Upon A Time In The West

Gotta Love Charles Bronson and this was his best film and Its one of the best Westerns ever made by far.

103 Clash Of The Titans
My Favorite Film By Harryhausen and while the acting is well cheesy at best. Its still 10 times better then The Remakes which saddens me because Liam Neeson and Voldemort should have made it better
I'm not sure I'd call the acting cheesy, just theatrical. Laurence Olivier for instance came up with such a simple way to play Zeus and it's perfect. He's mimicking the peaks and troughs of a thunderstorm – not unlike the way Brian Blessed acts naturally .

I enjoyed Ralph Fiennes in the remake because, similarly, he was portraying someone who'd spent centuries underground, building up more and more resentment at literally drawing the short straw. Robert Stephens did exactly the same thing when he played Hades in The Storyteller: Greek Myths.

And Neil McCarthy's scary as hell as Calibos. It's not just the makeup actually, it's even in his physical movements. The bit where Calibos sees the footprints and follows them as he works out there's a spy in the camp is brilliant.

Fiennes was just doing Voldemort again.
Well he even uses that 'voice' in Coriolanus but I think he did a good job as Hades. It didn't seem like a rehash of Voldemort, not that I've seen a great deal of him in Harry Potter.

You didnt see enough of The Other Gods in the remake and Nothing of Hera that much compared to Hera in the original who disliked Zeus's fling children

101 Kong Skull Island

There is no beating the original ofcourse and I love Peter Jackson but his Kong movie was way too long. I loved this movie and this movie was Chaos in the Jungle at its finest.

100 The Wild Bunch
Only think Missing In This movie is Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson but none the less this was the first movie to change us from the PG western and I Love John Wayne movies. The Wild Bunch Prepared us for The Clint Eastwood type westerns to come

There are much much better films done to be mentioned in ur 123-101 list....kong skull island doesn t even deserve 101

You didnt see enough of The Other Gods in the remake and Nothing of Hera that much compared to Hera in the original who disliked Zeus's fling children
Yeah, when you think, the most prominant roles in the original after Zeus were Thetis, Athene and Poseidon. Definitely not an obvious mix.

It was much more obvious in the remake wasn't it? But as you say, no Hera – that's very weird. I thought the prayers giving the gods their longevity was a nice idea but as much as I enjoyed Fiennes' Hades I couldn't get the original myth out of my mind, which, unsurprisingly, is far more satisfying. Hades is no obstacle whatsoever and the Helm of Darkness that Perseus wears comes from him.

There are much much better films done to be mentioned in ur 123-101 list....kong skull island doesn t even deserve 101
If thats your opinion of the film then thats fine But thats Not my opinion and I have It 101

99 The Ten Commandments

Other Then The Wizard Of Oz This Is the one movie I have seen more times then any other movie. Mostly because they use to air this every time easter would come. Heston was so good at playing Strong willed tough speaking men and In my mind i shall always see Moses from the Bible as Charleton Heston

98 Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

If you dont get choked up and Cry when Order 66 happens in this movie or when Padme breaths her last Breath as Vader takes his first Vader breath in the suit then you are a pretend Star Wars fan

97 Thor Ragnarok

As far as the MCU goes best Thor movie and Liked the feel of it because seemed much like Guardians Of The Galaxy but then again Thor should look like he is in The Galaxy where the Guardians could show up. It was really funny and fun and Hemsworth really is good at comedy and hope he does more in the genre

96 Goldeneye

I will admit the movie is far better then the Trailer. Goldeneye was the first Bond Movie I had ever seen. While In time i went over the old ones and new Bond movies since and Love Connery Bonds as the best. This was the movie that introduced me to the world of Jame Bond

95 Taken

Liam Neeson at his best and his best means you dont kidnap his daughter

94 Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

Such an amazing idea for a flim during the era it was made in .My favorite Spencer Tracy Movie

93 The Green Mile

King's best adapted Book To Film movie. Hanks and Duncan were great in this movie