125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I'm not even "going off". I'm saying I don't like those films. How is that "going off"?
who asked you

112 Angels In The Outfield

Really great feel good baseball movie. Grumpy knox played by the great Danny Glover who meets a kid who can talk to and see Angels helping the Baseball Team Angels played by Jason Gordon Lovett. Before he was In 3rd Rock From The Sun TV show

I dont expect people to like most of my favorite films.
This is where at least part of the problem is. You didn't title this thread "125 Favorite Films List," you titled it "125 Best Films Ever Made List." I would say that most people on this forum make a distinction between "Best" and "Favorite" and rightly so.

In threads like these, a lot of people won't actually read the content of your posts. They'll simply look at the title of the thread, then look at the titles of the films listed - and here they'll find things like 300 and 10 Things I Hate About You. If you call those movies "favorites," there's absolutely nothing to argue. But you've called them the "best films ever made" and that's going to incite argument and possibly ridicule.

Tough call. On the one hand, Ned clearly knows the difference between best and favourite yet still titled the thread like that. On the other hand, anyone who goes into a thread titled "best films ever made" where all the picks are made by exactly one person and gets annoyed that it isn't automatically made of stuff like Lawrence of Arabia or Seven Samurai shouldn't act so surprised.

Um why would a person put Seven Samurai or Lawrence Of Arabia anywhere near the Bottle of anyone's movie list. I cant change the title now once a Thread is Made. Obviously when I made the thread I was thinking of These to me are my person Favorite and Too Me Best Films made. Why is that such a head scratcher for people these are the best films too me. I even said when made the thread this is not really a list made by a professional movie person just me. I also could care less what Miss Vicky thinks of anything that I do

111 Predator

My favorite Sci Fi movie and my favorite Alien design monster by far. While Alien and Aliens were scary and different. The idea of a Predator scared me more as a child.

110 High Plains Drifter

I happen to live in a time to remember and grow up a fan of the western movie era and Clint and The Duke has some of my fondest memories of that era of films
High Plains Drifter is one of 4 Eastwood films in my top 125 Favorite Best Films ever made

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Um why would a person put Seven Samurai or Lawrence Of Arabia anywhere near the Bottle of anyone's movie list. I cant change the title now once a Thread is Made. Obviously when I made the thread I was thinking of These to me are my person Favorite and Too Me Best Films made. Why is that such a head scratcher for people these are the best films too me. I even said when made the thread this is not really a list made by a professional movie person just me. I also could care less what Miss Vicky thinks of anything that I do
Hey hey hey! Miss Vicky is a great swell gal! Basically she’s the bees knees. Anyway can I guess where Gigli is on this list? Is it between the top 10 to 15? Or closer to 1?

I meant that it should be obvious that this is a personal list because it's being made by one person.

Hey hey hey! Miss Vicky is a great swell gal! Basically she’s the bees knees. Anyway can I guess where Gigli is on this list? Is it between the top 10 to 15? Or closer to 1?
Its probably your closet favorite Movie for why else would you specificly mention Gili. I cant stand Ben Affleck In any film so sorry no.

109 Police Academy

One Of My Favorite Early comedies that I can remember. I stopped watching the films after 4 But by far the first movie is my favorite and If there is ever a reboot I prey we get a serious attempt not some poor attempt like Starsky and Hutch

108 The Patriot

Patriot Is my favorite Gibson movie after Lethal Weapon and Braveheart. I also think its Roland Emmerich's best movie he has ever done. I do realize its not an oscar winner and its not what some movie experts would put on there list of 100 movies but its here and where it is

107 X-Men 2 X-Men United

For the longest time this was one of my very favorite Comic Book Movies even after the MCU and The Nolan Batman movies got started but Now there has been son many ground breaking amazing films in the comic book genre it just went down the list some. Still to me second best X-Men movie for me anyways

106 Jumanji

This was a really fun movie and one of my favorite Robin Williams movies and while I like the Rock fine I have no interest to see Jumanji 2 it looks disrespectful to the memory of this great film.

hmmm

hmmm
Go away camo.

I think you should probably apologize for this. I know i'm an a-hole but i don't think i've ever set my self up for something as nasty as this. Up to you of course, hope you don't stick to this level of ****tiness either way.

I think you should probably apologize for this. I know i'm an a-hole but i don't think i've ever set my self up for something as nasty as this. Up to you of course, hope you don't stick to this level of ****tiness either way.
Ok mate. How about me make a deal. I won’t read your posts and comment on them and you don’t read mine and comment, done, great thanks.

Ok mate. How about me make a deal. I won’t read your posts and comment on them and you don’t read mine and comment, done, great thanks.
Gonna miss all your great com...

Oh yeah you've never made a decent post, good riddance then, geez!

😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆ditto
Your being very rude
I was defending miss Vicky’s honour...not that she can’t defend herself. And camo started trolling me the other week so gotta give it back. He needs to learn.