My top movies from 2000-2015

→ in
Tools    

The bourne ultimatum

The assassination of Jesse James

Atonement

3:10 to yuma

I'm gna add movies but they aren't going to be in order but I am gna continue with this

This is a nice horror film with creative filmmaking. It gets under your skin and makes you feel for the people on screen which nowadays is tough to do.

A sincere, heart-breaking and simultaneously uplifting movie that is just a drama about a man working his art (among the giants always in his mind or in front of him), and a true-life story second. That it involves one of the coolest of his form is a bonus, and with an actor delivering a career-highlight work as well.

Hey guys: it's come to my attention that the reviews in nat666195's review threads are taken from other sources. I've talked to them about it, and they've come clean.

As some of you will remember, a lot of highly respected members copied reviews from other sources when they first came here, and it's usually done for non-malicious reasons, like wanting to feel they were contributing, or not being sure if people would want to hear their own opinions. I hope you'll all keep that in mind, and be just as understanding in this case as you have been in the past.

Thanks.

No need to copy reviews Nat. Just read my review thread and compare, youll know youre more than capable.

Hey guys: it's come to my attention that the reviews in nat666195's review threads are taken from other sources. I've talked to them about it, and they've come clean.

As some of you will remember, a lot of highly respected members copied reviews from other sources when they first came here, and it's usually done for non-malicious reasons, like wanting to feel they were contributing, or not being sure if people would want to hear their own opinions. I hope you'll all keep that in mind, and be just as understanding in this case as you have been in the past.

Thanks.

Thank you yoda and I just want to apologise to everyone for copying. I'm not the best writer out there but I do promise to put my reviews in my own words.

They won't be as long as before but ill out a few words or sentences on.

Thanks again yoda and my insincere apologies to everyone.

Don't you mean "sincere", nat?

Don't be afraid to express your own thoughts, by the way. When I look back at my older reviews on this site, I always feel a bit ashamed because they're pretty bad, but at least I can spot my own former weaknesses now and notice how I've become (a little) better than I used to be.
Noticing your own improvements is a very satisfying feeling!

Don't you mean "sincere", nat?

Don't be afraid to express your own thoughts, by the way. When I look back at my older reviews on this site, I always feel a bit ashamed because they're pretty bad, but at least I can spot my own former weaknesses now and notice how I've become (a little) better than I used to be.
Noticing your own improvements is a very satisfying feeling!
Yeah I mean sincere 😀

I know. I will do that from now on

Thanks for understanding