MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

Decided to play James Jones vs Mia & Chris Ivory vs Det OVER Andre Johnson vs Buf & Sammy Watkins @ Hou. I hope I am right as the possibility of great embarrasement could arise from this.

Let the night air cool you off
My distrust of Martellus Bennett stems from his days as a Cowboy, and as a Cowboys fan it's frustrating to see how much better he is now. So I trade him away for Maurice Jones-Drew. We can see who is winning that trade so far.

Damn Sex Monkeys. With them having Antonio Gates, Donald Brown, and the Chargers D at home vs Jax, I really need the Jaguars to pull out a huge upset, but without throwing to Cecil Shorts as the Monkeys have him too

0-4?! No no NO!!!

AAUUGGHH!! 7 seconds to go and Jiraffes Vincent Jackson gets a touchdown! Way to go Bucs, and AUGH!!

Fantasy football is not good for me.
Yeah I just saw. I beat you BARELY 86.72 to 86.50.
My New England defense almost got beat up enough into negative points to give you the win, whoa.

Yeah I just saw. I beat you BARELY 86.72 to 86.50.
My New England defense almost got beat up enough into negative points to give you the win, whoa.
I had looked at the scoring settings and was in disbelief that I actually stood a chance at beating you. If Alex Smith just took one less sack! Fingers crossed that somebody on your team will have a reception of theirs ruled a backwards pass and it docks you a half-point tomorrow during stat corrections.

A
U
G
H
!

AUGH! I ended up losing after Yahoo did their corrections. 85.12 to jiraffes 86.50

Im 0-4

It was a weird stat correction too, because last night I was following on the StatTracker thingamajig and it had Jeremy Maclin's corrected stats while our matchup page and ESPN had the inaccurate stats. That's what prompted me to make a comment about stat corrections, but I was surprised that it worked out my favor like that. I just need to climb my way into at least 6th place. It's not looking good though. *fingers crossed*

Im becoming completely disillusioned with Yahoo. I don't believe their system is sound.

Well now it's saying I lost again. wtf, Yahoo.

EDIT: It has Yoda losing his match-up with Adam 92.14-91.18, but it shows Yoda's record to be 4-0 and Adam's to be 3-1.

Yeah I noticed when I got a medal this morning for winning my first regular season game

Looks like it's just being glitchy--it has Edelman getting 0 points. I assume they'll fix it and I'll be back to taking the really narrow loss soon enough.

Well now it's saying I lost again. wtf, Yahoo.

EDIT: It has Yoda losing his match-up with Adam 92.14-91.18, but it shows Yoda's record to be 4-0 and Adam's to be 3-1.

Yeah this....wow this is pretty bad.

Looks like it's just being glitchy--it has Edelman getting 0 points. I assume they'll fix it and I'll be back to taking the really narrow loss soon enough.
Good enough, but after I saw I won this week I went and checked to see if you ended up winning the baseball league. Sadly it still says Adams the winner.

Heh. I'm not gonna lie, I wondered the same thing. Stat corrections can take a few days, and given that a single hit could swing the outcome, yeah, worth keeping an eye on, just in case.

My distrust of Martellus Bennett stems from his days as a Cowboy, and as a Cowboys fan it's frustrating to see how much better he is now. So I trade him away for Maurice Jones-Drew. We can see who is winning that trade so far.
I love Bennett! Im glad he is a Bear.