True Lies 2

Tools    

Is anybody else as pumped for True Lies 2 as I am? I loved the first one, so the second one better be good! I think James Cameron is a great director, so it should be good.

I heard that it's coming out in 2002. Anybody heard anything new about this?

This movie looks great...no idea how the storyline will go, though! As you can see, the Internet Movie Database doesn't have much on the subject:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0238674

And SequelBuzz.com doesn't have any info on the movie...at least none that I've seen...nevertheless - I think it should be good!

Didn't see it.
Do they have Arnold again?

I'm pretty sure they do.

Cameron actually wrote Jaime Lee Curtis' in for a nude scene in place of the lingerie/dancing...however she convinced him that if she wore some clothes, they could have fun with it and introduce some comedy...he agreed. Interesting, huh? I think it was funny and probably better that way...and if she had gone along with the original script, I wouldn't have been able to watch the entire movie.

I agree with everything you just said! It's good for the movie...and good for...well...you know.