MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Dropped Mason Crosby for Jake Elliot thirty minutes prior to kickoff. Elliot scored 3 pts. Crosby scored 19. I'm projected to lose by 7.

Wasn't there some word about getting rid of kickers?

Wasn't there some word about getting rid of kickers?
Every year for the last few years. But we usually get a couple people against the idea, and I think it's a big enough change that it should be pretty close to unanimous.

I'm definitely for scrapping them, though, even though I'm pretty sure it helps me slightly that we have them, if only because I never waste an earlier pick on them and usually end up with an average-or-better one anyway.

As far as kickers go I am kind of on the fence, but would be happy to go with the consensus. It does seem to lend more advantage to "luck" than to skill. Maybe a point reduction like 1 point per score no matter if its a 55 yard field goal or an extra point. Not sure - anyway we all start off with the same lineup so I am cool with not having them if that's how it winds up one day.

Think I will change my team name to "3 n out".

What a completely dismal offensive (and offensive) game for the skyrats.

If I don't have a full compliment of players this week; it's not because I'm overly confident and think I don't need to run all my guys out there. If I could win with red boxes then I'd be in great shape tho! I got LOTS of those. sheesh... And isn't it lovely how when a couple of your guys go down late in the week and the team your playing that week just happens to have all the players that may take their places? Yeah, I think that's grand.

Damn squeaker of a loss.

I remember seeing Brady toss that last interception and thinking that would be the difference.

I hate when bad feelings like that are right. Still really happy with JuJus performance so far though.

Wow, three games and we already have no undefeated teams and just one winless one, and the winless one is 9th at scoring and mostly just got some badly timed opponents. Lot of parity this year.

I need a strong RB- any of my recievers are on the table. Allen, Hopkins, and Thomas.

If anyone needs a WR1 let me know

Let the night air cool you off
I need a strong RB- any of my recievers are on the table. Allen, Hopkins, and Thomas.

If anyone needs a WR1 let me know
I'm tired of getting my dick stepped on week after week. I'm willing to talk trades if there is anybody on my roster you are interested in. I think most of my rbs have underperformed, but I have faith in all of them except for Jamaal Williams after week 3.

I'm tired of getting my dick stepped on week after week. I'm willing to talk trades if there is anybody on my roster you are interested in. I think most of my rbs have underperformed, but I have faith in all of them except for Jamaal Williams after week 3.
Sent you a proposal, I’m willing trade another receiver instead of Thomas. But I like the structure of 2 RBs for 1 WR/TE and 1 RB. Let me know if there’s another combo that would interest you.

Let the night air cool you off
I value Mixon as a legit top-end RB1, so I'd have to get Hopkins to part ways with him. I don't care for Penny at all, and Thomas I'm weary on because of how poor he's looked so far. I'd be down for a 1 to 1 Hopkins for Mixon if you were interested, we could wait until next week when he'll probably be back if you want. As far as the two for two, I would maybe counter with Mixon, Lindsay, and your choice of Fitz or Russell for Hopkins, Cam, and Burton