Rodent's Newest Top 100... 2014-2015

→ in
Tools    

Great to see so much Star Trek in the list. The Burbs is classic underrated comedy. Die Hard With A Vengeance is the best Die Hard IMO. There are a few crappers on the list, though. Man of Steel...? I take it that is a guilty pleasure.

The Good:

Star Trek: The Final Frontier

Willow

Night of the Living Dead

Star Trek 3 : The Search For Spock

X-men: First Class

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Star Trek: Generations

Dog Soldiers

The Burbs

The Mist

Star Wars

Star Trek: First Contact

The Abyss

Die Hard With A Vengeance

Dawn of the Dead

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn

The Medioce:

Prometheus

Origins Wolverine

The Dawn Right Awful:

Man of Steel

Kick Ass 2

Quick update first though...

100. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
99. Willow
98. Night Of The Living Dead
97. Star Trek III: The Search For Spock
96. X-Men: First Class
95. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
94. Prometheus
93. Man Of Steel
92. Star Trek Generations
91. Dog Soldiers

90. The ‘Burbs
89. The Mist
88. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
87. Star Trek First Contact
86. The Abyss
85. Kick-Ass 2
84. Die Hard With A Vengeance
83. Dawn Of The Dead
82. X-Men: Origins: Wolverine
81. Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dawn higher than Night? The mall 'free time' scenes are great, but I prefer the hopelessness of the first one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Day Of The Dead

Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

Star Trek Into Darkness

X-Men

I didn't like Ninja Turtles or Day of the Dead but I haven't seen them since they were out.

Love Empire Strikes Back and Judgement Night.

Not sure if I've seen Universal Soldier.

Judgment Night

I literally just bought this because I've never seen it and I love Emilio Estevez. Hope it's good. I'll have to start teasing you about it. Judgment Night! Judgment Night!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well you have indeed started to turn the tide a bit Rodent. You've had a bunch of films I rather like (Burbs, The Mist, Star Wars, Kick Ass 2, Wrath of Khan, X-Men) and a host that I love, including some that not many others recognise the greatness of - First Contact, Die Hard With a Vengeance, Judgment Night, Universal Soldier, Wall-e, Empire Strikes Back and of course the Turtles. Was surprised to see First Contact up there though, I thought you'd said in the past that was your least favourite Trek film.

I may have said it was the worst of them in technical terms... but in terms of favourites, I like it more than Treks III, IV, V, and VI.

The music in First Contact is beautiful too.