Dumbo... A Live Action Remake

Tools    

So like... this was released almost 2 weeks ago, and apart from that awful teaser trailer, that was released last year, I've seen absolutely nothing on it.
No trailers, no TV spots, no marketing of any kind whatsoever... I actually didn't realise this had already been released... and it's been given a mediocre 47% on RT.

Reviews that liked it say that the cast are just there to give wide-eyed reactions to a flying elephant... the reviews that didn't like it said it was a dull movie bogged down with a political animal rights message.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A friend saw it and said it's typical Burton from the last decade or so. While he was once outside the Hollywood machine, he is comfortably 'in' it now and goes through the motions so people can have new things to wear at Hot Topic.

I said in my review of Alice in Wonderland that the CGI-vomit on the screen actually takes away from Burton's vision. It's ironic that a tool that can literally make your imagination come to life cripples a guy like Burton. Nothing in his films have a tangible feeling now. He needs to go back to his roots, discover what he's lost in order to rekindle my love for a new Tim Burton movie. I see his name now and I kind of yawn knowing what I'll get.

The last film of his I enjoyed was 16 years ago.

Suspect's Reviews

I watched it. Great movie