What Happened?

Tools    

Didn't see it.
One of my favorite spots on the net was down for hours. What happened?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i have no idea. not helpful i know, but i wanted to post the following (also posted elsewhere) which may be related to the downtime ...

"this thing is saying i've been a member since Sept 2000 and actually i joined in August ... and the other day i had 140+ posts, and now i have less (well, at the time of this post, it said 137) ... what up? "
[Edited by thmilin on 01-06-2001]

I think this is a good title for a post. I thought it was for questions about what happened in certain movies.
Like what happened in Titanic, did the old lady die in the end? I say no, my friend says yes. What were those things they found wrapped up in Blair Witch? I say teeth my friend says eyeballs. Etc..

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I thought she died. And I thought the thing wrapped up was his tounge and fingers.

I thought it was some fingers too. And yes, she probably died.

Anyway, it was down for (I think) a server upgrade - I'm not sure about the exact date though. Things should be more reliable from now on.

MovieForums Extra

I'm 100% sure that the old lady died in the end of Titanic...after all, she is re-united with Jack and all of the other people who died in the Titanic, and they supposedly live happily ever after in the next world

That scene in the end was actually quite sad for me!