What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

And at the end of fear, oblivion
&ob=av2e

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Haven some fun in the Song Dedication thread, i found myself recalling some of my fave homegrown talent from back in the day.

At this moment I'm taking in some Prism, whose heyday ran from 77' or so to 83ish. The 2 primary songwriters in the band tended to work to their strengths on the music side of things, so each album was sort of a hodge podge of slick keyboard driven tunes, right alongside stripped down bare bones garage rock.

for instance

keyboardy (spaceship superstar)

garage rock (take it or leave it)

keyboardy ( See Forever Eyes)

putten the 2 together

Jealousy ( written by a then 16 yr old brian adams)

and of course

Armageddon

I'll always have a soft spot for the Armageddon Album as it was the very first i bought with my own hard earned cash (shovellin snow).

good times.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Tweedy attempts to match Dylan with this beautifully-jaunty, ten-verse opus which caps off the new The Whole Love.
"One Sunday Afternoon (Song For Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)" by Wilco

&feature=player_detailpage

From Danny Elfman's badass Batman '89 soundtrack.

Gatto Fritto never let me down...

Jamie Principle put out a rival version of this and I'm forever torn...

How well do you remember The Goonies?

&feature=channel_video_title

Latin freestyle should get way more props...