Suggestion

Tools    

MovieForums Extra

I think that it would be a very good idea if you put up a page where members could send in a picture or two of themselves, I reckon that would make this site even more personal than it already is! What do you think?

Well if someone has a photo of themselves they might well have put it up on a website and they can provide the link. Nice idea though .

MovieForums Extra

Yeah, I know, I've seen some people have links to their own sites, but so far I only know how Miriam (thmillin) looks Like this, it would probalby be easier and less hassles!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think not knowing what everyone looks like is kinda cool. But hey I'll send in a pic anyway, I just got a webcam I like messing around with.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
lol zephyrus!

ditto, i agree with OG, being able to add it to your profile is simpler, easier to keep track of, and less work for you chris. that way, we can add it ourselves and change it whenever we want, and it'll go right along with our profile rather than be lost in a sea of other faces. also, don't make the size limit too small though ... or maybe let it automatically resize it to something reasonable.
____
wackadoodle!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
weird ... this thing is saying i've been a member since Sept 2000 and actually i joined in August ... and the other day i had 140+ posts, and now i have less (well, at the time of this post, it said 137)... what up?

[Edited by thmilin on 01-06-2001]

MovieForums Extra

Actully that's a better idea, having the picture in the profile is just as good!

By the way Miriam, that was a nice picture I gotta admit I never knew that the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company really existed!!

How do you want me, naked or semi-naked?

Clothed Ollie - although I'm sure we all appreciate the offer.

Miriam: I'm not sure what's up with the post count - it could be your imagination, or it could be a bug in the software, which isn't that unlikely.

Unfortunatly, there isn't much I can do about it - hopefully the new version of the software (expect it in a month or two, hopefully) will fix any problems you've encountered.

One more thing! I've only gotten one picture so far (from Peter) - need more than that to post a page. And yes, the new version of the software is likely to allow picture uploads - hopefully in the profile...we'll see!

MovieForums Extra

You know what Commish, I just realised that you really should keep the current color scheme when you do the upgrade to the new system, 'cos it's really easy on the eyes! If you had some primary colours for example, it just all jumps out screaming at you

I'll send in a pic as soon as I can get to my comp

Can you make it smell like fresh baked bread in here?
I love that smell.

MovieForums Extra

I love that smell!! Also, if you could add the smell of freshly ground coffee, nothin' better!