Bieber Vs Cruise

Tools    

Justin Bieber took to Twitter the other day and was punching above his weight by challenging Tom Cruise to a UFC style fight.

His own words:

Conor MacGregor then piped in, and actually said he would endorse the fight

So basically a 9 stone pleb just challenged a professional stuntman and martial artist to a no-holds-barred scrap

I actually want Cruise to take him up on the offer, and kick seven bells of sh*t out of him.

Thoughts?

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, I'm with you on this one. It's pretty funny overall.

I love the whole thing.

Do we know why he challenged him? What preceded it? Other than, I dunno, drug use.

Probably had his first beer and felt immortal.

You ready? You look ready.
He probably was watching Mission Impossible whilst drug using and he thought, through delusions of grander, I can take him.

His call out was worth it if only because I discovered this: https://twitter.com/Not_TomCruise
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Let the night air cool you off
Yeah, I am in the same camp as Yoda and Chael Sonnen, I like this. I want to see it happen. It won't happen, but I like the idea of Justin Bieber randomly challenging 50+ year old men to cage fights. I really think this should be his new gimmick. He could do the Randy Orton thing and be the legend killer.

Not a fan of both tbh but if I really, really had to choose, would probably go with Cruise.