What are some martial arts movies with great villains?

Tools    

I've recently been watching Martial Arts movies, and surprisingly I'm having a little bit of difficulty finding ones that have really good, threatening villains in them. Normally, it seems like the focus of a martial arts movie is on pushing their main star, so they often come off like the only powerful person in the film. It's my problem with Bruce Lee movies. The only person who ever looks competent in a Bruce Lee movie is Bruce Lee. No one else can touch him, and even when they do they never appear to be truly on his level. So I'm looking for films with awesome antagonists who are also badass.
I'm wondering if anyone has any recomendations that I haven't seen yet. I've seen: Enter the Dragon, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, 5 Deadly Venoms, Legendary Weapons of China, The Raid, Drunken Master, and Ip Man 1 and 2.

Kung Fu Hustle?

Movies mentioned by the great RZA, inspiration for the Wu-Tang Clan, the best hip-hop group ever:

- Master of the Flying Guillotine (1976)
- Five Deadly Venoms (1978)
- Executioners of Shaolin (1977)
- Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)
- Ip Man 2 (2010)
- Drunken Master (1978)
- Ong Bak 2: The Beginning (2008)
- The 36th Chamber of Shaolin: Master Killer (1978)
- Enter the Dragon (1973)
- The Man with the Iron Fists (2012)
- Five Deadly Venoms (1978)
- The Mystery of Chess Boxing (1979)
- Ten Tigers of Kwangtung (1979)
- Shogun Assassin (1980)
- Shaolin vs. Lama (1983)
- Shaolin and Wu Tang (1983)
- The Eight Diagram Pole Fighter (1983)

Now I'm even more surprised ghost dog isn't your favorite Jarmusch
My father is an martial arts films aficionado, i started watching movies because of him. The wu-tang clan was my hip-hop introduction, i didn't understood one word they said (probably still don't), but i fond them cool as hell. I learned chess because of rza, he was one of my influences. When i fond who were there influences to make the songs they did, i started watching some of the films mentioned by rza, and some, actually most of them, i'd already seen when i was young, i had remembrances, because of my father. Eastern stuff interest me a lot, but martial arts, samurai's and that kind of things don't. I guess i liked wu-tang clan for all the wrong reasons.

My father is an martial arts films aficionado, i started watching movies because of him. The wu-tang clan was my hip-hop introduction, i didn't understood one word they said (probably still don't), but i fond them cool as hell. I learned chess because of rza, he was one of my influences. When i fond who were there influences to make the songs they did, i started watching some of the films mentioned by rza, and some, actually most of them, i'd already seen when i was young, i had remembrances, because of my father. Eastern stuff interest me a lot, but martial arts, samurai's and that kind of things don't. I guess i liked wu-tang clan for all the wrong reasons.
Love chess, I play it as well, but not because of rza. Try Searching for Bobby Fischer it's a cool 90's movie about chess. Genius/Gza's Liquid Swords is one my fav hip hop albums of all time, probably top 5 .

I like a lot of the classic 70s ones. Heroes of the East was well done—not only a good cast of villains, but the mechanics of each fight really matter.

Bloodsport >> Bolo Yeung is awesome! Bloodsport is my favorite. Here're some more martial arts movies to watch:

The Last Dragon
The Mystery of Chessboxing
Man of Tai Chi
The Young Master
The Invincible Armor
Kung Pow

A system of cells interlinked
None of these characters are great, but they sure are entertaining, if only for their absolutely terrible acting.

Billy Blanks and Loren Avedon hamming it up, big time.

"Let...the girl....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Mod note, the OP is just taking this text from a reddit question, but because people have already replied meaningfully we'll just ban them and leave it up.