Nedstarks 100 Favorite Best Songs List

Tools    

80 Seminole Wind-----John Anderson

I think there was something kinda special with the late 80s and 90s music for country its so much better then today. I am a bit of the Cash and Hank Williams Jr or Willie and Waylan type but Alan Jackson and a slew of other 90s singers just could create a great song that felt like country.

[SIZ80E=5]88 Sylvia-----Nobody[/size]
Wow, I'm impressed that you know of Sylvia! Oh, how I loved her! I also agree with your assessment of 80's and 90's country music. I really enjoyed much of that music. John Anderson (and Seminole Wind) was a favorite that I saw twice in concert. Continued nice music picks!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Wow, I'm impressed that you know of Sylvia! Oh, how I loved her! I also agree with your assessment of 80's and 90's country music. I really enjoyed much of that music. John Anderson (and Seminole Wind) was a favorite that I saw twice in concert. Continued nice music picks!
I also like that you included some 80's and 90's country music, but while I like the artists, I would have picked different songs for the artists that you included.

82 Where Corn Dont Grow------Travis Tritt
81 Watermelon Crawl------Tracy Byrd
80 Seminole Wind-----John Anderson
For example, for these artists, I would have picked these songs:

For Travis Tritt, I would have picked one of his ballads, like "I'm Gonna Be Somebody", "Help Me Hold On", or "Can I Trust You With My Heart".

For Tracy Byrd, I think his song "The Keeper of the Stars" is by far his best song.

And IMO, John Anderson's best song is easily "Straight Tequila Night", but I also love his song "Would You Catch A Falling Star".

But overall this is a great list, and I'm glad to see some love for country music around here for a change.