My 80 Favorite TV Show Theme Songs.

Tools    

Obviously I'll rep the Charlie's Angels post, as I adore that show. That said, I think of it more as a 70's show than an 80's one. I know it did make it into the 80's and so is a viable choice, but to me, it's a 70's show.

These TV show theme songs need to be included:

Cheers, Full House, The Cosby Show, Diff'rent Strokes, The Greatest American Hero, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Three's Company, Married...With Children, M.A.S.H.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

My issue is that love lots of cartoon shows opening themes so sometimes its hard to get all a person likes for a list like this. Will try my best to get ones right. Who would guess 80 slots would have this problem but there are hundreds of great tv shows.