Polish Corner

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It doesn't upset me at least — vindicated at last !

Sure for sure. I think I validated you way back when I joined the appreciation thread.

Ashdoc, you should do an Indian Corner thread
I agree. I love India- 3 visits so far andmore on my bucket list. Very vibrant country.

I think these Corner threads are pretty neat. You could do an Australian Corner thread
I think they're preetty cool as well, CR. Lots to learn about other parts of the world. Aus/Enzed? Any kiwis here? I haven been to NZ since I was a tween. Dont forget the american continent.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Any kiwis here?
I'm surprised you forgot.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm surprised you forgot.
I'm on so many drugs at the mo, dude, it's amazing I can remember my name.

Are you talking about that Kiwi guy recently who was talking about music? I dont count him. I think he's gone anyway. Probably a good thing.

Are you talking about that Kiwi guy recently who was talking about music?
Yep. Here's a MoFo Map for referential purposes. I doesn't have all members, obviously. Like @resopamenic.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

OK Polish peeps, hit me up with your favourite recipe. I'm utterly mesmerised by this idea of the french stealing polish cuisine and running away with it. Damn French! Why does no one discuss this travesty?
OMG, too difficult request. I can't cook! The only person, who is able too eat meal made by me is... me.
In Poland people eat pickled cucumbers, which are very good for health and tasty. Have you eaten something like that?

Are you talking about that Kiwi guy recently who was talking about music?
Yep. Here's a MoFo Map for referential purposes. I doesn't have all members, obviously. Like @resopamenic.
just mark me up on kabukicho ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

I dont know what you mean. that guy's name isnt on it.

Yes @MsM. I freaking love polski ogorki )spelling)

too tired. have to go sleep soon.

Yes @MsM. I freaking love polski ogorki )spelling)
Me either, but I don't know how to make them. I helped my mom few times with it, but I was just assistant.

What else polish food do you try/like?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
There is a polish man in my work, he's an arrogant ass hole.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

There is a polish man in my work, he's an arrogant ass hole.
The same in my work
Where are you from @Optimus? I wonder, if live there a lot of mine countrymen.

This short movie became very popular in Poland recently.

It happened in Zielona Góra. Who would have thought that live there such a kind people?

It happened in Zielona Góra.
Hey, I thought "this city looks familiar", and it indeed does, because this is the city I live in!!!
Who would have thought that live there such a kind people?
Excuse me? I live there! Isn't that enough?