TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi again all! Well here's an unsurprising review given my last 2 xD also there may well be a special announcement coming at some point this week (Im just making sure everythings go before I can commit, but Im hoping everything works out ) Enjoy!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! im going to be making an announcement tomorrow (i'll be sure to post it up here as well) but to celebrate I thought I'd pop up an extra review this week!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!

Well all! here's the big announcement! (though not strictly review related I thought I would share it as it may interest some of my regular viewers!) honestly It was really hard to keep it a secret for this long! This halloween my Channel is putting on a horror-thon marathon! a 6 hour non stop monster movie marathon featuring 4 classic movies! the marathon even comes complete with its own "Creepy host" I hope you can tune in as I'll be in the comments for most of the night hoping to have a darn good time with you guys!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well everyone we're live! normal services return on Friday (Boy is that one going to be fun!) but till then if your stuck for something to watch this halloween why not join us on our current livestream?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDB...2dMfxV85g/live

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week I took a look at 1993's Cyborg Cop! Apologies for the minor audio issues in this weeks episode, the place I normally record my episodes in was unavailable for a week so I had to find an alternative location

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
So this morning I woke up to found some 3rd party company had taken down my Cyborg Cop review (I think they were interested in trying to monetize the video but got a bit overconfident)...so after challenging it and failing within 10 minutes I just decided the easiest option would be to cut out the clips they had a problem with and reupload...luckily my review is still in tact in full...so here's the newest *Redux version.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Welp. I feel I should warn anyone watching this one that it gets pretty grim...then again if you looked at the title and thumbnail and still decide to click it all I can say is...well played.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week I plug this forum! and special thanks once again to Joel for the reccommendation; man you totally pointed me in the right direction on this one here's Split! (1989)

Wow, perfect timing! I just noticed this review first thing.

And just watched it. Wow.

I've been waiting to hear an intelligent review of this film, and yours nearly brought tears to my eyes. It's almost never that anyone reacts as positively to a recommendation of mine, and I hold this film in such a high regard that I was relieved and very interested in your thoughts once it became clear you were invested into the film!

Very excellent review, sir!

BTW, I keep blowing up Verboeden Video's FB page to see if they are coming any closer to a release, and the last time was about 2 weeks ago. I was told the distributor is dragging their feet but the VV operations manager seems to be as anxious as the film's fans are so..here's hoping to a speedy delivery.

And another quick FYI, funnily enough, the aspect ratio is 4:3. That wasn't just the vhs/dvd thing. I guess Shaw knew it was going straight to video after a brief theatrical run? Interesting.

Anyway, great review! Really...makes me want to watch the movie all over again to pick up on your observations which I hadn't noticed, such as; Starker imagining the thought police. Never even occurred to me!

Last review of 2017! Merry Christmas All! heres some overly graphic christmas crazyness!
Wow! This review was great! I'd always lumped this cover art in with Silent Night, Deadly Night, or, just another wretched Christmas slasher film that probably sucks all the joy out of Christmas. I have a friend who despises the idea of evil and Christmas in the same movie, but then again, he's a fan of Lethal Weapon and Die Hard so,...maybe I outta spring this on him? I'm going to go check for a blu ray copy and see if I can't convince him to spin this next Christmas when we get together for our Holiday movie-thon. Thanks!