Coronavirus

Tools    

I was wondering would i qualify for stimulus during Corona is make 858.00 Social Security disability and if do would i be paid through that way and not taxes
I don't see why not.

At the very least I'm not sure I'd start getting preemptively mad before you have any good reason to think you don't. Read about the bill a little.

Do You Guys Think Black Widow movie and Wonder Women should release on stream of wait for release a few months. Cause when this is over we will need a good movie to return to the cinemas for.

And yet 38,000 plus people are still alive and lets thank God not all that number is in the dead column. The Pink Blossoms are in spring bloom and the sun is out. I think its a good sign we will be ok. Just keep optimistic is what I hope people do.

The trick is not minding
And yet 38,000 plus people are still alive and lets thank God not all that number is in the dead column. The Pink Blossoms are in spring bloom and the sun is out. I think its a good sign we will be ok. Just keep optimistic is what I hope people do.
That and social distancing.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Does anyone have the flu? If so, how are you doing? I'm on Day 4. And just like the last time I got the flu, it was immediately after going grocery shopping (I had no choice)... I took precautions, wore gloves, etc., but I'm sick as hell (body aches, weak, chills, and lately coughing - hoping its the Lysol I sprayed earlier)

Do you have to do frequent number 2 visits I think also is a sign. But your symptoms mirror any flu really. But To answer your question I dont get flu's or colds for some reason. I have allergies in the spring and pet hair but not colds.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Do you have to do frequent number 2 visits I think also is a sign.
I do, since last night. But that has nothing to do with a virus or flu. It's from stuffing my face with pizza.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
This is sad. I have nothing to set an alarm for.

How about the 12pm Mass on EWTN? Incidentally, I found out my parish is putting their Masses on YouTube. You might want to check your parish website to see if they're doing the same.

Here in WV We have 14 infected no deaths as of yet. But Only 338 people tested. It be over by time all people tested here.

Here in WV We have 14 infected no deaths as of yet. But Only 338 people tested. It be over by time all people tested here.
There can be 3 outcomes:

1. The virus is sucessfully supressed, this has to happen now (over the next few weeks) or never.
2. The virus is not supressed, in this case millions around the world will die (I guess about 150 million, given that it spreads through every country).
3. Some countries supress the virus, others fail, requires travel bans and countries which failed are isolated, those countries that failed to supress lose 1.5-2% of their population.

Number 1 requires supression in every country, so it looks hard to accomplish. I guess 3 is the most probable.

We have a "Stay At Home" order issued by the city I live in. Only essential employees can go to work. However my job, the lawyers at work consider essential, not anyone else. I take a medication that alters my immune system but I still have to go to work. I have 2 days next month that are doctors' appointments and have to use the time I earned so far to go. I can't afford to miss work anyway.

There can be 3 outcomes:

1. The virus is sucessfully supressed, this has to happen now (over the next few weeks) or never.
2. The virus is not supressed, in this case millions around the world will die (I guess about 150 million, given that it spreads through every country).
3. Some countries supress the virus, others fail, requires travel bans and countries which failed are isolated, those countries that failed to supress lose 1.5-2% of their population.

Number 1 requires supression in every country, so it looks hard to accomplish. I guess 3 is the most probable.
I think the estimate in #2 is a bit high.

The Spanish Flu in 1918 killed only 50 million worldwide. Now, granted, there are a lot more people on Earth now and travel is a lot easier & faster, but at the same time we are far more advanced in science, medicine and knowledge than we were a full century ago.

We also aren't coming out of a world war that stifled communication - we have unbelievable worldwide communication now that allows us to track many variables, statistics, treatments and to share information. We know far more about the preventative measuers of hygiene now.

Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

There can be 3 outcomes:

Guap what methodology did you use to come up with 150 million for #2 scenario? Did you calculate that yourself? Or from the internet.

I think the estimate in #2 is a bit high.

Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?
My only thoughts are in calculating total numbers of fatalities. We hear numbers like 2-4% for fatality rates. I've also heard people saying it could be up to 50% infected in a worse case scenario. Then it occurred to me that the health system would be completely overwhelmed if such large numbers became sick, which would then result in a much higher fatality percentage, than the often quoted 2-4%.
Who's good at math?