I'm leaving!

Tools    

Well, never fear, because Captain Spaulding and I never frolic anymore.

You trolled me with your horrible Asian Pop music!

I hope you do keep popping by. You add a lot of character to the forum. You're a great dude! And I think you have excellent taste.

B)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What a peculiar thread and my posts in it are kind of cringy and so weird to read now, after years. Also, this thread is the final proof that every self-respecting MoFo needs a "I'm leaving" thread.

PS: Velvet made me resurrect this thread. He's repping my posts like crazy.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm disgusted by the poor movie taste of MoFo users, so I decided to leave these forums and seek my paradise on some underground obscure forums nobody knows of.

Nah, just kidding. I am not another offended user, who thinks he will gain some attention after making a thread like this.
Well, that's good.

WARNING: "Life" spoilers below
Because even If you were to leave, I'd hunt you to the ends of the worth until you suffocate from my dank antics and Spicy Vsauce Memes.

ⒷⒺⒸⒶⓊⓈⒺ ⒾⓉ'Ⓢ ⓃⒺⓋⒺⓇ ⓄⒼⓇⒺ

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Never mind. didnt realise how long ago you posted that. I'm going blind or just need a new script!

That's weird - got quoted without a quote (so have no idea what was quoted).
How does that work?
i quoted you. Didnt realise you made the comment 2 1/2 years ago and asked why you would still regard yourself as new when I've been here for 6-8 and dont think of myself as new. As you can see from my 'never mind post, I'm either in need ofnew glasses or not with it today, so I deleted it I blame the sydney humidity. Sorry.

i quoted you. Didnt realise you made the comment 2 1/2 years ago and asked why you would still regard yourself as new when I've been here for 6-8 and dont think of myself as new. As you can see from my 'never mind post, I'm either in need ofnew glasses or not with it today, so I deleted it I blame the sydney humidity. Sorry.
See what a nice, curious lad I was when I first arrived here, all naive and full of politeness & humility?
Now, I'm a rebellious thorn in Yoda's side, always getting in trouble and giving him attitude! It's like I'm going through the teenage phase in MoFo years!

See what a nice, curious lad I was when I first arrived here, all naive and full of politeness & humility?
I actually discovered I've been here for 9 months. next week it will be the path to xmas. Far out. Where does the time go.

OK gotta go and by marself a cappuccino. Back later.