Spongebob Squarepants

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
I'm not really sure if this is the right forum to put this in, but I've been in the mood to relive great moments from my childhood by binge watching Spongebob Squarepants. It's not on Netflix, it's basically unavailable on YouTube and I don't have a DVD player. So what's the best way to get my hands on some nostalgia?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not really sure if this is the right forum to put this in, but I've been in the mood to relive great moments from my childhood by binge watching Spongebob Squarepants. It's not on Netflix, it's basically unavailable on YouTube and I don't have a DVD player. So what's the best way to get my hands on some nostalgia?

Some networks have options to watch episodes of their shows on their own websites or through their app. Did you check Nickelodeon's website and/or app to see if that's an option?

A bucket of anxiety
Some networks have options to watch episodes of their shows on their own websites or through their app. Did you check Nickelodeon's website and/or app to see if that's an option?
That worked, thank you very much

A bucket of anxiety
Only problem is that I only have access to the first season and even if I get a subscription, season 2 is in Spanish and it jumps straight to season 11, but for now, this should be enough nostalgia. I appreciate your advice.

A bucket of anxiety
Okayyyy, so I actually only had access to one episode of season 1 of Spongebob

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okayyyy, so I actually only had access to one episode of season 1 of Spongebob

I'm surprised they don't offer more episodes through their own sites, especially since they don't seem to be available on YouTube. Have you tried other streaming services like Amazon, Hulu, etc.?

Another possibility is if you use a computer to access the internet, (instead of your cell phone or tablet), you might have a DVD drive in the computer to watch the DVDs.