Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Camo - do you want me to solicit lists like these from my friends on Tinder to help things along??

Bill Shatner
1. Star Trek
2. Boston Legal
3. Star Trek
4. TekWar
5. Star Trek
6. 3rd Rock From The Sun
7. Star Trek
8. The Practice
9. Star Trek: The Animated Series
10. Howdy Doody

I think he should resend his list. He forgot about "T.J. Hooker" and "$#*! My Dad Says". I'm sure he wouldn't want to leave those shows off his list.

You obviously don't watch "The Big Bang Theory". Wil Wheaton is great on that show.
Thought you'd remember my thoughts on Big Bang by now.

I was just making a generic Star Trek joke because i know his character is unpopular. I'm not a Star Trek fan anyway so i don't have any strong thoughts about his character.

I saw this thread the other day but wasn't sure if the countdown was still on since no one had posted in awhile. Glad to see it is. I'll figure out the order of my list after I get something to eat.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thought you'd remember my thoughts on Big Bang by now.

I was just making a generic Star Trek joke because i know his character is unpopular. I'm not a Star Trek fan anyway so i don't have any strong thoughts about his character.

Yes, I know your thoughts on "The Big Bang Theory". I was just pointing out that Wil Wheaton is no longer that kid everyone hated on "Star Trek: TNG". He even had his own show a few years ago called "The Wil Wheaton Project", and it was a good show.

I saw this thread the other day but wasn't sure if the countdown was still on since no one had posted in awhile. Glad to see it is. I'll figure out the order of my list after I get something to eat.
Great Haven't started directly contacting people asking for lists yet, wouldn't have started without asking if you wanted to send one anyway.

Yes, I know your thoughts on "The Big Bang Theory". I was just pointing out that Wil Wheaton is no longer that kid everyone hated on "Star Trek: TNG". He even had his own show a few years ago called "The Wil Wheaton Project", and it was a good show.
I know all of that and i think most who read that knew i was specifically referring to his role on Star Trek.

I think he should resend his list. He forgot about "T.J. Hooker" and "$#*! My Dad Says". I'm sure he wouldn't want to leave those shows off his list.
Well, you obviously don't know him as well as you think you do as this was the list he kindly beamed to me this very morning. I feel like you are even casting doubts as to it's authenticity
If I were you I certainly wouldn't mention T.J. Hooker to his face - if you do you may well find his phaser set to slightly stronger than stun

I highly doubt that anyone else here has voted for my #1 show. I think my only hope of seeing it come up is if there's an "almost made it" post, or the various pointers lists like in the movie stars countdown haha.

I highly doubt that anyone else here has voted for my #1 show. I think my only hope of seeing it come up is if there's an "almost made it" post, or the various pointers lists like in the movie stars countdown haha.
I am doing the various pointers again so you'll see it. You never know though, since you had it at #1 if someone has it anywhere on their list it will make the countdown. It's also something i've heard of so i wouldn't think it would be that unlikely that there's another fan here.

Cosmic sent the 27th list Three more made it bringing us to 36/50

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

(ahhhh, relives the 'en-route to the seaside' of his youth .... bliss )

Now that you've brought this up, I'm wondering how much of my list is going to be just on the pointers list