MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
They're not penalties - they're a loss of points in the standings based on how all the teams did in the 10 competitive categories for the day, Other teams' points go up so there is a net gain of zero in the league each day.

Yeah, and because it's early you see wild swings early on. Like, if half the teams don't even have a stolen base yet, one of those might jump you seven ranks all by itself.

By midseason, and late in the season, even moving up three or four in a day is a big deal.

Was fun being at the top for awhile! That's over after the pitiful games for my people yesterday.

Was fun being at the top for awhile! That's over after the pitiful games for my people yesterday.
Dude... were not even a week in. I don't know if this can be lost in the first week. You definitely can't win it tho.

Ok, I'll stay optimistic (until my team has another crappy day )

Yeah, I mean I can't imagine it's totally serious. We've had people occasionally win the league (and semi-often come close) while being 10th or 11th at the All-Star break.

Bout to put my fourth dude on the IL in the first five days.
I've already exceeded that

A system of cells interlinked
Lem has been kicking himself in the ass all night long after dropping McMahon. He won't stop running himself over the coals about it.

Enjoy, Chris!

A system of cells interlinked
Obviously the solution is just to tinker more.
We had to do something about Keston, who is a complete disaster.