Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Name The Actor

Tools    

McHale's Navy?

He spent one season as a regular on an ABC sitcom that aired during the 1960's and was set in a branch of the military.
I recall this guy in McHales Navy too. At least I think it is same person. Forgotten his name.

I recall this guy in McHales Navy too. At least I think it is same person. Forgotten his name.
Wish I knew whether it is McHale's Navy. Looks like the show had a cast of thousands.

Clarence Williams from the Mod Squad a show I never really liked but did watch it as a kid. He looks a bit like Samuel L Jackson.
I am confused Orson. Clarence Williams? Are you referring to the black actor I just posted?

Yes you did. Show was not Mod Squad. Earlier. Started in black & white format in the 60s. You must have seen his face. When I submitted the pic it had gone. Baffling.

I thought the earlier one was
answer has been deleted Orson. Keep guessing. Want more clues?
[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-02/5/3/enhanced/webdr04/original-29541-1423123444-16.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]