Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Users you miss

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I gotta say I still miss Mary Loquacious...She was around when i first joined and she was nice to me even though I was an angry, mentally unstable jackass. Probably nobody else remembers her. Maybe Yoda, cause it's his site.

Also, AllThatGlitters...She was nice too.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

MaryLo
Silverbullet

CAITY!

Lotsa MoFos stick though.

Still, I miss Caity most right now... always the voice of reason.

Oh yeah, and Tim... Reporter66. had lots of beastie conversations with that guy.

Mmmm...Donuts (he's been gone that long that i can't remember how many M or .. he used
)

Gabrielle ( she's been gone that long that i'm pretty sure there was either something after Gabrielle in her username or she was just a figment of my imagination)

HitchFan and JoeHorrorFanatic too.

I really miss Sexy Celebrity. Where the hell did that guy go?

I miss Slob...

he used to follow me around and post the same thing over and over.... to my comments.... Plus he was pretty cool to talk to....

I miss Slob...

he used to follow me around and post the same thing over and over.... to my comments.... Plus he was pretty cool to talk to....
Yeah I miss Slob too. I hope he's okay.

Gabrielle ( she's been gone that long that i'm pretty sure there was either something after Gabrielle in her username or she was just a figment of my imagination)
That's Gabrielle947; she was on here a couple weeks ago, but she's not around nearly enough.

I used to really like Masterman.

Since my most recent return I haven't seen as much of jiraffejustin and Guarporense. I kinda miss them a bit. They're still around, but I wish they'd post more.

Welcome to the human race...
Caitlyn, Pyro Tramp, and Swedish Chef.

To a lesser extent, I kind of miss members that were fun to mess with like Purandura88 or messangerthug.

I miss Sweaty Exercist. Everybody would be thin already if he was still around.