Users you miss

Tools    

Oh, Arthur Dent. The first MoFo I ever encountered.

He thought I was female:

Originally Posted by Arthur Dent
Are you Mrs. Norman Maine?

Even without a group of people, The Wolf of Wall Street doesn't feel like 3 hours to me. But trying to find a time when a group of busy people in different time zones can all dedicate 3 hours to a movie commentary together might be asking a bit much. It might also be asking much of the patience of those MoFos who don't appreciate the way it clogs up the Now Playing Box.
1. To hell with those people.

2. Oh, please. It wouldn't be a problem. I did a Caligula commentary which is almost three hours and I had several people joining me, and they WEREN'T EVEN WATCHING IT.

Thmilin
Arthur_Dent
Pigsnie
Pigsnie_Lite
Sunfrog
Wow, those are all before my time here. I remember seeing the names Thmilin, and Sunfrog, but that was probably when reading old posts. I can't recall.

Could you guys maybe take the commentary talk someplace else?

Could you guys maybe take the commentary talk someplace else?
Oh my God. Stop being so strict.

Definitely miss Caitlyn, she is so lovely. She made me feel welcome too all those years ago, and Nebbs and of course Tatty who brought me here. I'm so glad Destiny is back too, I'd been wondering where she was when I came back recently . I miss Adidasss who always seemed to like the same films as me.

I never really got to know most of these guys.

I met a couple of them, Planet News for instance and DexterRiley but most of those mentioned disappeared before I started here 2 and a half years ago.

Who was the guy who answered every movie question? He was good. Didn't matter how obscure the film or how little info was given he would always get it.

Who was the guy who answered every movie question? He was good. Didn't matter how obscure the film or how little info was given he would always get it.
Mark F?

I think he appeared only about 18 months ago and would only ever post in the questions threads and every time he got it right.
He was about for something like 6 months and then vanished.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I never really got to know most of these guys.

I met a couple of them, Planet News for instance and DexterRiley but most of those mentioned disappeared before I started here 2 and a half years ago.

I can't remember his exact name but it started with a V.

Oh, and what was the name of the user who was always asking movie questions in really bad English? Things like what movie is where woman cooks to husband and throws up daughter? That guy was really sweet and funny. Also, I'm not making fun of him; he was great.

That was it... Viju... he knew all sorts of rubbish.

Here's a Genyav quote from his thread "My Rare Question"
Do you remember the movie where the young protagonist in the cap (think red) was what we (super-ability)over-power (it could some of speeder<<->or<->>lower power..) from what I can not remember, and I think was also a pool table in one scene.. seen in 90s

here what try remember, may be in first day he lose in pool table but later(next day) he (running and get power.. or record. or i don't know) won in pool table by speed.. or what ... ?

Another slice of gold from Genyav.

Western, made in USA. The plot, therefore, is that in a small American town of the early XX century (unless, of course, I'm not mistaken)...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I just had the best idea. We should gather up all the Genyav movie questions and combine them all to make one movie. It would be a masterpiece.